the thread about nothing...

Forgot to ask you the other day, where you been and how you been lol
I legit checked for your IG to see how you were a couple months back.

I’m good. Chillin. Working, about to go back to school. Recently moved.

How are you?
Good to see you’re still here.

I legit checked for your IG to see how you were a couple months back.

I’m good. Chillin. Working, about to go back to school. Recently moved.

How are you?
Good to see you’re still here.
I'm fine I guess, I haven't posted on IG in forever lol

10suq40yxv7b1.jpg

me on summer break from teaching... every single nite. including right now. :lol:

Fell asleep with those wireless earbuds. Those joints dailed my momma at 5am when I rolled over. Had her texting me asking if everything is okay. Sorry momma! 🥱😴

Wishing TAN fam a great Tuesday.
I sleep with these with no problem.

Attachments

• img_4651.jpg
    img_4651.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 114
Man.....HOW? :rofl:
I roll side to side when I do. Those would snap my neck in my sleep, lol.
I wear them normally. they are light and soft on the ear. I also roll from time to time and would wake up occasionally just to check if they broke or not. so far they have been holding up pretty well. I use soft pillows so that might have helped them not to break into pieces. which reminds me that I could have used these instead since they are really built like tanks.....
probably the only reason I'm not using them is I had to buy a longer cord for them which isn't easy to get and needed a replacement for the earpads as they are quite worn down from years of use.

Attachments

• BW-P7-Review-23.jpg
    BW-P7-Review-23.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 90
I wear them normally. they are light and soft on the ear. I also roll from time to time and would wake up occasionally just to check if they broke or not. so far they have been holding up pretty well. I use soft pillows so that might have helped them not to break into pieces. which reminds me that I could have used these instead since they are really built like tanks.....
probably the only reason I'm not using them is I had to buy a longer cord for them which isn't easy to get and needed a replacement for the earpads as they are quite worn down from years of use.

Ahh, softer pillow makes sense. I only use one and I have a tendency to put it over my face when I sleep. Those headphones are still too bulky for my to fall asleep with but I’d definitely use them for my walks at the park.

Btw, 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. that Palmer girl is ****ing stunning. I don’t know Jack about her though, she an actress or something?

Searching for a new place kinda sucks. Already gave my 60 days notice weeks ago.
No lies here. Looking for a place to stay is by far the most stressed I get.

I've moved 3 times since 2019. Glad I won't be forced to do it again for a while, if all goes well that is.

My last place went offered to extend our lease...would increase 25 percent if we did just 1 year. Or 15 percent the first year and another 10 percent on top of that the 2nd year if we did a 2 year.

What really floored me though is they rented that ***** out about 2 days after we was gone. They making money hand over fist on that townhouse.

Back
Top Bottom