the thread about nothing...

IMG_7648.jpeg

They want us to pay that in tuition, and then also separately you need about $200,000 in annual salary to pay for a $300,000 house (to make it affordable). The last 50 years have ****ed over millennials, but don’t worry it’s because we’re lazy says older folks.

Video is inappropriate, for reasons other than age lol

Maybe inappropriate is the wrong word. How bout disturbing lol
I find it weird personally speaking, like what the hell is going on kinda weird. I just don't get some people reacting like someone got raped (although I don't find people being actively involved but rather bark than bite kind of comments).

anyways, just had by teeth cleaned today and asked for some freezing/numbing injection. I would say my dental appointment was brutal but not so bad with some numbing injection helped a great deal. have to take some strong tylenol later for it though. had half of it done so I have to come back again for 2 more appointments next month. 1 is for fillings. and possibly next year for a crown.

the pain is starting to set in now, might as well take some. on the otherhand, half of my face was droopy for over 3 hours due to the freezing injection. even felt my nose falling off. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom