the thread about nothing...

Its wild. Theoretically, I should love 2K, but I can't stand it. It seems like its a basketball game for people who don't actually play basketball.
that's how the youth learn how to play ball these days. they don't even be watching games. i've heard guys like dame and even PG say that about the young kids coming into the league. they rather be on the console than study game tape :lol:

that's how the youth learn how to play ball these days. they don't even be watching games. i've heard guys like dame and even PG say that about the young kids coming into the league. they rather be on the console than study game tape :lol:
Can't remember who right now, think it's a member of the Kings, but he said based on his father's direction he learned a ton about certain aspects of the game (running pick and roll for instance) and about player tendencies from playing 2K.

Kinda wild

got in a small but ridiculous argument on the 4th w/ my girl.

still tight about it, feel like we both just apologized and moved on, but honestly she got off too easy for the **** her and her friend pulled around my friends.

Can't remember who right now, think it's a member of the Kings, but he said based on his father's direction he learned a ton about certain aspects of the game (running pick and roll for instance) and about player tendencies from playing 2K.

Kinda wild
Damn, they firing up the Playstation for the scouting report.

EDIT: Ill tell you what tho, 2k24 better let the MyPlayer pick his gf, this time around. I feel like its even more relevant now. Im all for anyone dating whoever they want, but I did feel some type of way about it automatically being a white girl.

just had my fillings done today. mouth is numb af. 2 hours since I got my mouth injected. wanna eat now before going to the gym.

Street & Smith Pro Football Yearbook 1995 (Bears & Lions)_0016.jpg

I feel like the nba was on the same wave too

and that ended with the malace at the palace?
I dunno if I ever felt like the NBA thought hip hop was gonna save it per se....sports and music have always been intertwined...it seems tk be amplified when it comes to hip hop and bball...almost synonymous.

But the NBA def did a "cultural shift", if you will, the Malace.

still tight about it, feel like we both just apologized and moved on, but honestly she got off too easy for the **** her and her friend pulled around my friends.
She was involved? Hmmm. I can understand her friends doing something dumb....but her too? What they do?

It’s crazy to see how people mention Reebok these days. I always viewed Reebok as a staple
This right here. Reebok’s are still dope in my eyes.

She was involved? Hmmm. I can understand her friends doing something dumb....but her too? What they do?

This right here. Reebok’s are still dope in my eyes.
didnt eat before the bbq, i asked the friend whos house it is if they needed me to bring anything besides liquor. So we picked up her friend and once we got there shes like refusing to eat cause she didnt bring anything. so then forced us to leave and go get food.

only a woman can convince themselves to leave a bbq to go get food, and then throw attitude at me cause we didnt leave fast enough.

Back
Top Bottom