the thread about nothing...

I’m not passing on any meals. Especially bbq, lol
1688760370001.gif

didnt eat before the bbq, i asked the friend whos house it is if they needed me to bring anything besides liquor. So we picked up her friend and once we got there shes like refusing to eat cause she didnt bring anything. so then forced us to leave and go get food.

only a woman can convince themselves to leave a bbq to go get food, and then throw attitude at me cause we didnt leave fast enough.
How old are these girls? That sounds dumb as hell.

It’s the 4th, I’m not leaving a bbq to go buy food at a restaurant :lol:

There was just something about those t-shirts. They look heavy duty, the colors were vivid and the cut looks just right.

I can still remember a Broncos shirt I saw like that when I was about 10. Didn’t even know where Denver was but I wanted that shirt.

didnt eat before the bbq, i asked the friend whos house it is if they needed me to bring anything besides liquor. So we picked up her friend and once we got there shes like refusing to eat cause she didnt bring anything. so then forced us to leave and go get food.

only a woman can convince themselves to leave a bbq to go get food, and then throw attitude at me cause we didnt leave fast enough.
That’s all on your girl’s friend. If she was that insecure about not bringing anything she could’ve found the host, introduced herself, and offer to slide them a few $.

I wanted to mention that today is the 16th anniversary of a cool couple I know. They've been married for 16 years now! I actually remember their July 7, 2007 wedding date.

I'm going to say they have to be the best married couple I ever saw in my life because of the realness and stability of their relationship that began in 2001. Their marriage is better and more stable than a lot of relationships or marriages of people their age or even older.

Last edited:

I smell the desperation, my replacement cost a million in damage and got fired, another guy just quit do they only have 3 of 5 on a good day when they aren’t having mental breakdowns.

I don’t need the money but I’d do it Friday nights for 750 cash, take it or leave it. Don’t act like you don’t break the law. It’s construction.

There was a line out the courthouse on the news
Bet all the hotels were booming 😂🔥😎

I smell the desperation, my replacement cost a million in damage and got fired, another guy just quit do they only have 3 of 5 on a good day when they aren’t having mental breakdowns.

I don’t need the money but I’d do it Friday nights for 750 cash, take it or leave it. Don’t act like you don’t break the law. It’s construction.
Damn dude, I KNOW they miss you there. They should’ve treated you better and known better.

Just the typical run you into the ground you’re replaceable boss. He pissed me off and I walked off the job.

What I did there was pretty specialized. It’s not a long list of people in the city doing what I did and the ones who are like their jobs at better companies.

Back
Top Bottom