the thread about nothing...

the girl i want, wants me to chase her, the girl that wants me is chasing me smh idk what to do

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

the girl i want, wants me to chase her, the girl that wants me is chasing me smh idk what to do
Give no attention to the one who wants you to chase her. Bide your time by feeding off the affection of the one who wants you. The tables will shift in due time, likely on both counts.

Meeting up with her and 2 of her friends at the club in an hour or so, I'm going solo, she wants me bad, this will be a fun night: 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

lsqeble4ko_201000344.jpg

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Give no attention to the one who wants you to chase her. Bide your time by feeding off the affection of the one who wants you. The tables will shift in due time, likely on both counts.

man i just hope the one i want doesn't fall back when she see me with this other chick... and i hope i don't get caught up with the one who wants me 
tired.gif

I simped NT this girl wants me to chase her..I asked her to come over two days in a row she said na..should I hang it up

I NEED HELP NT...PREASE HELP.

I need to write about a disorder/disease that'll hinder an individual's ability to do daily things and exercise.
Topics already covered: Asthma, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, parkinson's, down syndrome, and arthiritis...

Just to be clear, I need help finding a topic, not actual help - Thanks!

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I NEED HELP NT...PREASE HELP.

I need to write about a disorder/disease that'll hinder an individual's ability to do daily things and exercise.
Topics already covered: Asthma, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, parkinson's, down syndrome, and arthiritis...

Just to be clear, I need help finding a topic, not actual help - Thanks!

Tourettes

Originally Posted by Durden7

ALS, Coronary Artery Disease, Obesity if you consider it a disease, Cancer.
The last 3 have been done, sorry I didn't mention that...ALS I will look into.
Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Tourettes
Will look into that as well...

Anymore NT? Appreciate ALL suggestions...I'm considering sickle cell disease at the moment, but more material = the better.

Sickle Cell doesnt really hinder daily life too much. 

Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy, Down Syndrome, Spina Bifida

Originally Posted by Durden7

Sickle Cell doesnt really hinder daily life too much. 

Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy, Down Syndrome, Spina Bifida
I think I'll go with muscular dystrophy...I'll start on it...But any other suggestions are welcomed.

Durden, thanks man!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Link doesn't work, but if I log into through school's website it will.

30t6p3b.gif
I'm a huge procastinator when it comes to school...
laugh.gif
Due monday 8-9 pages. 0 logged in.

Sitting in the food court on Thursday, a girl I used to date walked past my table. I stared at her first because she looked familiar, then I recognized her and stuck with the cold face. She looked over, recognized me, was on the phone and gave me a meager head nod after seeing that I wasn't going to move. I never looked to see where she ended up sitting either.

She FB msgs me that night saying she saw someone that looked like me and I should txt her because she misses me
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Sitting in the food court on Thursday, a girl I used to date walked past my table. I stared at her first because she looked familiar, then I recognized her and stuck with the cold face. She looked over, recognized me, was on the phone and gave me a meager head nod after seeing that I wasn't going to move. I never looked to see where she ended up sitting either.

She FB msgs me that night saying she saw someone that looked like me and I should txt her because she misses me
ohwell.gif

Its a tarp

Back
Top Bottom