the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif
That pic can't be real life.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I NEED HELP NT...PREASE HELP.

I need to write about a disorder/disease that'll hinder an individual's ability to do daily things and exercise.
Topics already covered: Asthma, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, parkinson's, down syndrome, and arthiritis...

Just to be clear, I need help finding a topic, not actual help - Thanks!
Graves disease.

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Crohn's Disease
Do you have it? Sorry to hear that fam. My dude Daryl Palumbo from one of my favorite bands, Glassjaw, has that and it's been keeping him from touring and playing shows the last couple years. Luckily I was able to see them play with Brand New two years ago
pimp.gif

idk if i'm being troll'd or if this broad i went to school went really wants the D.... i'm confused as #!++

EDIT: It was a troll
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

the girl i want, wants me to chase her, the girl that wants me is chasing me smh idk what to do
Give no attention to the one who wants you to chase her. Bide your time by feeding off the affection of the one who wants you. The tables will shift in due time, likely on both counts.

man i just hope the one i want doesn't fall back when she see me with this other chick... and i hope i don't get caught up with the one who wants me 
tired.gif
Part of the game man
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by cap1229

On the topic of NOT acting on feelings this particular dude actually acted on his feelings though and I thought that he never would. I was HOPING that he never would so it wouldn't have to change between us cause he a cool **% dude. Most dudes don't when they are with me unless they are on some yolo status off the cuff and I already know where to place those dude, have had some liquid courage and a head nod from me, or I have been the aggressor. I just wasn't prepared. Nothing happened but the dude that is literally probably going to be my future husband was out in the living room sleep and
30t6p3b.gif

I don't feel right about this.
if nothing happened dont feel bad, BUT set duke straight, dont let it float like it was all good.

and if you have a feeling that it might affect it with you and your future hubby be honest with him, id appreciate it coming from you rather than the grape vine

ended up telling my future which was for the best. The dude that I turned down lightly has been extra cold and mean to me so i finally told him why. They are friends and roommates.
laugh.gif
He started laughing and was like "of course you turned him down.
roll.gif
you're mine and it was that way before you walked through that door and met that n_.
grin.gif
...I know you a flirt but i'm the only one hitting that and I know that. next time he's around lets show him so he wont make that mistake again."

Its always the seemingly quiet pretty boy types that be on the wildest @@*+ most of the time.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Me and my boy were talking on fb
and i've come to the conclusion that I'm gonna be alone for quite some time

I can't force myself to do the bs that courting requires these days

Men do too many ridiculous,stupid, self degrading things just for the chance to get some

DC said it best- "As long as you see sex as a reward you'll always be a slave to it"

I am no slave

I've gone 15 years without a girl so it's no skin off my back

In stead of dealing with the foolishness I deal with self improvement

Originally Posted by MMG

On the topic of NOT acting on feelings this particular dude actually acted on his feelings though and I thought that he never would. I was HOPING that he never would so it wouldn't have to change between us cause he a cool **% dude. Most dudes don't when they are with me unless they are on some yolo status off the cuff and I already know where to place those dude, have had some liquid courage and a head nod from me, or I have been the aggressor. I just wasn't prepared. Nothing happened but the dude that is literally probably going to be my future husband was out in the living room sleep and
30t6p3b.gif

I don't feel right about this.
if nothing happened dont feel bad, BUT set duke straight, dont let it float like it was all good.

and if you have a feeling that it might affect it with you and your future hubby be honest with him, id appreciate it coming from you rather than the grape vine

ended up telling my future which was for the best. The dude that I turned down lightly has been extra cold and mean to me so i finally told him why. They are friends and roommates.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
you're mine and it was that way before you walked through that door and met that n_.
grin.gif
...I know you a flirt but i'm the only one hitting that and I know that. next time he's around lets show him so he wont make that mistake again."

Its always the seemingly quiet pretty boy types that be on the wildest @@*+ most of the time.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
IDK but something about what duke said makes him sound kinda lame. "next time he's around lets show him so he wont make that mistake again"
laugh.gif
He'd be better off just telling his boy to fall back. All that rub it in his face nonsense is gonna cause problems I think

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Originally Posted by MMG

laugh.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
IDK but something about what duke said makes him sound kinda lame. "next time he's around lets show him so he wont make that mistake again"
laugh.gif
He'd be better off just telling his boy to fall back. All that rub it in his face nonsense is gonna cause problems I think
He gonna murder son in his sleep.

Last week of school feels AMAZING! I wish school was all-year round so we'd get more breaks.
My school only gives us like 5 breaks throughout the entire year. (excluding summer term)

Almost done! December can't get here soon enough. I need to start looking for a job this summer or figuring something out.

Def trying to keep my job situation and lose a lot of bills come graduation so that I'll be able to travel the coming year.
First place I'm going to is somewhere in Europe. Flexibility in a job is very important to me!

Early Congratulations to all the grads who graduate in two weeks.

laugh.gif
it could get extra petty.
30t6p3b.gif
My future was like after all that "im still mad at you cause you should have been on the couch with me sleep so now i gotta deal with this extra ##+$ cause you like being outgoing"
grin.gif

I get it but still :/
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
it could get extra petty.
30t6p3b.gif
My future was like after all that "im still mad at you cause you should have been on the couch with me sleep so now i gotta deal with this extra ##+$ cause you like being outgoing"
grin.gif

I get it but still :/
indifferent.gif

How long have you known this... "Future"?

Back
Top Bottom