the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by iBlink

Large hemorrhoid. Doctor wants to see if it's cancerous. Terrified of hearing the results. Feels bad, man.
Damn, good luck and hope you come out with positive results.

Was at the hospital yesterday getting some test done myself for my heart.

About to start work..... Makes me wanna snap and just go ape !@++ at my punk *#! job. aaaaahhhhhh.

That is all.

Originally Posted by MjWizKid

tumblr_m27b6eQQbB1qdlh1io1_400.gif

This one always gets me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

definition of a ride or die

Felt like I was about to die this morning.
I didn't drink anymore than I usually do, but had jager for the first time and it was all bad. I didn't even get drunk, but this morning I was barfing all over the place because of it

went out last night to this club and had a pretty good time. There was this black chick with cannons on her chest that i Had to get her number. She looked to be in her 20's but told me she was 18. I'm like wow lookin like that???

Originally Posted by oidreez

went out last night to this club and had a pretty good time. There was this black chick with cannons on her chest that i Had to get her number. She looked to be in her 20's but told me she was 18. I'm like wow lookin like that???

Scary right? My brother is in 9th grade. I've seen some of his classmates. Chicks look damn near 22. 
30t6p3b.gif

Finally got Skyrim (Thank you gamefly) lets see what everyone's been talking about 

That feeling when you get exams scores back and it turns out your aced it
pimp.gif
. Best feeling in the world as a college student

that feeling when you get your test back and you thought you failed but got an A..couldnt even smile I was prepared to throw it straight in the backpack

NT i met this chick last night..she was so thick im lusting over her so badly smh..its terrible..I just wanna bang her for the whole weekend

Spoiler [+]
d62c692d99b46e1e1de67517aac4aac8.gif

904591106.gif

blackhump3.gif

blingspin.gif

denis_wank.gif

1.22_Funny_Gifs_6.gif

tumblr_ly0ra9BhPG1qkq8fio6_250.gif

tumblr_ly427zEEZU1qad64wo1_400.gif

207ncjq.jpg
Spoiler [+]
4d7df69c9fa978b02fe0b3f24a3b2c85.gif

7feb125ca42e82c9fc3f6839595965d4.gif

FGniceshot.gif

gifs_04.gif

tumblr_m2mt4roeiY1rt951co1_500.gif

tumblr_m2mt4roeiY1rt951co2_500.gif

tumblr_m2ri6lmcE11qzzcdho1_250.gif

959751324.gif

960040744.gif

K97tp.gif

0_8a269_197357ec_L

0_8a26e_294a399f_L
Spoiler [+]
566.gif

44.gif

tumblr_lt86qqiiYY1qfjjglo5_250.gif

tumblr_lt86qqiiYY1qfjjglo4_250.gif

tumblr_lcm4faxuBg1qa1id2o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_lhi2jlwMtA1qcfba3o1_500.gif

tumblr_ly0qgdOEej1qg9ndmo1_500.gif

tumblr_lyc8tfFI521qfjrdco1_500.gif

23rpv1e.gif

tumblr_ly13n13hOi1qfzi82o1_500.gif

tumblr_ly7gamLYfe1rnhzj5o1_250.gif

tumblr_ly4glmjGUV1r8weq9o1_400.gif

tumblr_ly9m13ylDj1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

Anyone else behave like this? In the crib i just CANNOT focus on tasks such as hw or studying. I go outside and bam its like my minds ready to take in mad info. Im gonna start hitting up parks and %%*! to do my studying. Just cant focus at home.

lovely weather today in the H, mid 70s, sunny and breezy

going to the movies in a few hours to watch The Cabin in the Woods, then go for drinks afterwards

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

Anyone else behave like this? In the crib i just CANNOT focus on tasks such as hw or studying. I go outside and bam its like my minds ready to take in mad info. Im gonna start hitting up parks and %%*! to do my studying. Just cant focus at home.
I'm the opposite. I can't do any type of reading or studying outside my crib. I people watch like its my job so if theres gonna be distractions I don't even try.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

when somebody sends you money as a gift on pay pal is it safe?

not really, if they pay with bank or credit card they can still file a chargeback.

When I was waiting in the advisement office for my new advisor last week, an assistant in the office asked if I needed help. I told him I had a scheduled meeting with my adivsor at 2:00 pm. He asked me who my advisor was, and I replied, "Ms. Pereira" pronouncing it as (Per-rear-a). He looked confused and asked, "uh, who?" I replied by saying her full name.
He still looked a bit confused for awhile, then he said, "Oh! Ms. Pereira!" with a really heavy accent. 
alien.gif
 He made sure to roll the Rs in her name. 

I was just there thinking, "I know I'm not the first person to mispronounce her name that way; you really couldn't tell who I was talking about? 
indifferent.gif
"

Exgf is taking me to Sunfest in May. Snoop, Wiz, Herbie Hancock, All American Rejects I'm pretty stoked since I couldn't
make it to coachella
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

When I was waiting in the advisement office for my new advisor last week, an assistant in the office asked if I needed help. I told him I had a scheduled meeting with my adivsor at 2:00 pm. He asked me who my advisor was, and I replied, "Ms. Pereira" pronouncing it as (Per-rear-a). He looked confused and asked, "uh, who?" I replied by saying her full name.
He still looked a bit confused for awhile, then he said, "Oh! Ms. Pereira!" with a really heavy accent. 
alien.gif
 He made sure to roll the Rs in her name. 

I was just there thinking, "I know I'm not the first person to mispronounce her name that way; you really couldn't tell who I was talking about? 
indifferent.gif
"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom