the thread about nothing...

Yoked Zuck

IMG_3521.jpeg

Trying to maintain a healthy level of hydration during these hot days
Super important bro. Lately I’ve been drinking distilled water and I really like it at room temp, not chilled.

The real question is how bad are they going to whitewash these anime movies?
Speaking of anime, I really really really wish they’d do a big budget anime series of Mad Max. I wanna see him chase down and fight more biker gangs and hot rodders during the time his black police interceptor was brand new and shiny.

Nothing like one sip of coffee immediate dump that turns into me scrolling Twitter and seeing a young kid getting curb stomped while at least 5 bystanders recorded their own video.

I legit don’t think the kid is alive.

I don’t understand anything.

TIL an air lift to a hospital could cost you $15,000 after insurance. Obviously it depends on what your insurance covers...but that's a nice little bill to try and stay alive. Hey, we saved your life...that'll be 200K out of pocket please.

And one last note...

Faces, FirstImpressions, and Selfies somehow became apart of my Reddit feed after never visiting them before.

I am not mad at this change of pace.

TIL an air lift to a hospital could cost you $15,000 after insurance. Obviously it depends on what your insurance covers...but that's a nice little bill to try and stay alive. Hey, we saved your life...that'll be 200K out of pocket please.
Wasnt airlifted but I was in the hospital for 3ish weeks, was on life support for some of it. This the bill after insurance. Everytime i make a payment on this knowing ill never be able to pay it all sometimes i kinda wish i didnt make it (joke)🤣🤷🏾‍♂️
Screenshot_20230711-175157-265.png

I only pay what and when i can to avoid getting garnished. If I let it get to a garnishment I would never be able to work again🤣. I thought about trying the 7 year debt thing and just taking my chances but i cant afford to let it hit my credit. It really is a messed up situation overall and theres definitely no way for me to win.

Back
Top Bottom