the thread about nothing...

FZHgE8eVQAACSJG.jpg:large
The last & final Blockbuster store(privately owned) is located in Bend, Oregon. It's a huge tourist attraction for that state + gives the younger local crowds a glimpse into the past on how entertainment was done.

The last & final Blockbuster store(privately owned) is located in Bend, Oregon. It's a huge tourist attraction for that state + gives the younger local crowds a glimpse into the past on how entertainment was done.

Watched the Netflix documentary. Would recommend.

Girl I used to date, her dad was a bodybuilder back in the 70’s/80’s. Did every drug invented to stay at the top of the game.

That abuse caught up with him and he started having tons of health complications. One time he had to do some sort of brain surgery. I guess in the middle of it, there was some major accident and none of the staff was qualified to fix the mistake.

Dude had to be airlifted to OHSU. Which is like a 2 hour drive so I’m sure the flight was super quick. Anyways the heli trip, plus the cost of his brain surgery’s actually bankrupted his insurance company. Those life flight costs are no joke.
I remember what happened to the Narcissist !

Attachments

• lexxy.jpg
    lexxy.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 335
:rofl:
Why did you do this? Body is fire, and I’m not anti short hair but she lowkey looks kind of like me. Too much. I got some locals plus a jawn in Dallas named Linda who looks exactly like Cardi B except she’s Latina. Idk about road tripping 3 hours. What do you think Peep Game Peep Game you pulling up for the grand finale tour?
I am out the game man lmao it’s a no go for me

Back
Top Bottom