the thread about nothing...

av5WnRO_700b.jpg
What is the origin of how this pic is out there? :wow: :lol: :lol:

edshoecator edshoecator WASHED KING WASHED KING

Silly convo on this topic taking place. People for vs. Against kids being able to order food in school.

Let me get this straight....people want kids to be able to just order food and have random people unverified people pulling up to campus with kids?

Lets not even go into the logistical issue it is of trying to hand kids their food......No. Pack lunch or buy food in the cafe.

Also why would a school board even entertain that complaint?

"No your child can't"

"Why not?"

"Cause they're a child, bye."

Everyone thinks they need a reasoning or explanation for every decision now. You do not, "Cause I said so" is a reason.

Because a lot of adults are children too.
I work in a school. Love the kids— the adults and our systems are the issue. I had no idea when I was young that some people—emotionally speaking— are children their whole lives, regardless of their age.

Let me get this straight....people want kids to be able to just order food and have random people unverified people pulling up to campus with kids?

Lets not even go into the logistical issue it is of trying to hand kids their food......No. Pack lunch or buy food in the cafe.
Some of these drivers would t even enter the school
Which is actually worse

Letting your child get a text from a stranger to come out side because of Covid protocols

I would have left it a the door and send them a text

IF they were to let kids get food it would have to be a designated and supervised pick spot that they could ONLY go to at designated lunch times. But there is SO MUCH MORE to worry about in school than kids getting Doordash.

America's public schools are hanging on by a thread and you have parents that want to go to the school board to talk about DoorDash.

I don't go back and forth with Low IQ parents like that anymore. They can accept it or take their kid out the class.

fact is you can't just have random people showing up to the school, a lot of people think things are all about them.

Randomly I googled if Ice Spice's afro is real.

Cosmopolitan: her Annie-like curly coils are natural and have been styled and worn in a short cropped pixie cut 'fro since making her industry debut.

Black websites: Thats a ******* wig.

:rofl:

When i used to do postmates it sent me to a few high schools. Kids just came out to get it real quick. Didnt seem like a big deal

They were breaking the rules, putting themselves and the entire school at risk and being irresponsible selfish children. I expect that of them, they think nothing through and only think about themselves without considering the consequences of their actions.

Kids do stupid stuff 24/7 and when you ask them why it's always either no answer or a dumb one.

Back
Top Bottom