the thread about nothing...

IG’s idea of an ad for Threads. :lol:
IMG_8029.jpeg

Been eyeing a Mitchell & Ness 94-95 Penny Hardaway swingman jersey on offer up for $50 new with tags. He lowered it to $40 and I couldn’t pass it up. We meet up and I come to find out the seller....is the security guard at the ROSS my bro and I frequent looking for jerseys, lol. We both cracked up as soon as we saw each other :lol:

We’d always talk for a minute or two and he’d tell me about what new ones came in and what sizes. In the end he tried to let me have it for $30 but it’s cool, we agreed on $40 and I know it’s legit being it came from his store, haha.

Happy Friday TAN fam 👍
What a turn of events, lol. Classy move keeping it at $40 👍. Pics of jersey :nerd: please.

I’ve been travelling in Italy for a few days. It’s still pretty busy with tourists from all over.

The queuing habits of other nations always intrigue me. The place we were staying at had a shuttle bus that ran into town. We were getting the last one back so got there a bit early. Near the time it was due there was a line of about 40 people and right then a German couple sauntered up to the front and just stood there then got on the bus first. That was probably the most egregious example but there were lots of others too.

I know the British are obsessed with queues and trying to impose order - but why is “wait your turn” not something everyone does? I don’t get it. Don’t we all learn that as kids?

I’ve been travelling in Italy for a few days. It’s still pretty busy with tourists from all over.

The queuing habits of other nations always intrigue me. The place we were staying at had a shuttle bus that ran into town. We were getting the last one back so got there a bit early. Near the time it was due there was a line of about 40 people and right then a German couple sauntered up to the front and just stood there then got on the bus first. That was probably the most egregious example but there were lots of others too.

I know the British are obsessed with queues and trying to impose order - but why is “wait your turn” not something everyone does? I don’t get it. Don’t we all learn that as kids?
some just don't have etiquette. I just had one today and it was an old woman. she was lucky I was in a more forgiving mood otherwise I would have embarrassed her. and this was at a grocery store. funny this old woman cut me and still didn't made her go any faster and had to wait for other people queuing at the counter to finish.

Back
Top Bottom