the thread about nothing...

me either but he still dont seem like he wised up with age still fitting the crash dummy bill for nicki

nicki could basically have any dude she wants and she picked him, now it makes sense after that offset mess

he lame as hell for doing that video says alot about him

i bet the only nice thing about having nicki in your corner has to be the sex she cant be no smarter than her man putting him in those scenarios is wreckless for both them

I just realized it aint nothing but women in my life. :wow: I work with nothing but women, I be at the crib talking to women and every other Sunday I go to my mom's and my sister's place. I got 3 homeboys and we mostly sends memes to each other and hangout once in a blue moon. :lol:

206f3d6a14bc733322f06514cd8cef66673981f26ce3f09b11b5947a40af6844_1.jpg

Last edited:
Fellas, is this weird?

So there's this girl I had a brief relationship with (several months) back when I was around 20, so 9 years ago. She was a friend of mine and 3 of my closest friends. Both I and 3 of those friends are her ex-boyfriend.

yes.

but yall should pull up like this

I’ve been in Italy for a few days. Last night we were walking down a random street in Florence (great place to visit) and there was a blacked out minivan parked with proper paparazzi on motorbikes and a cloud of clamoring teens. It was a weird handbag shop and all I could see was what looked like someone in a ski mask. Turns out it was Kanye and his naked girlfriend.

If this picture had been taken a few second later the guy in the blue could have been me except instead of a phone I was holding ice cream.

75707901-12547167-image-a-78_1695339246649.jpg

all old people need to be kept off the streets.
stop #%%%#%* taking up the #%%%#%* sidewalk space you snails.
and you tourist, its 2012. get a damn smartphone. I am NOT google maps!
and stop +%@*!+* sitting next to me if there are other seats available. You are thick and squeezing my arm/ in my space. Fall back & move!
"you'd look better if you smiled" shut the hell up
how the hell do you care about beyonce's damn child more than your own
some mothers are overrated
This guy was really going through it

Been eyeing a Mitchell & Ness 94-95 Penny Hardaway swingman jersey on offer up for $50 new with tags. He lowered it to $40 and I couldn’t pass it up. We meet up and I come to find out the seller....is the security guard at the ROSS my bro and I frequent looking for jerseys, lol. We both cracked up as soon as we saw each other :lol:

We’d always talk for a minute or two and he’d tell me about what new ones came in and what sizes. In the end he tried to let me have it for $30 but it’s cool, we agreed on $40 and I know it’s legit being it came from his store, haha.

Happy Friday TAN fam 👍

Back
Top Bottom