the thread about nothing...

r8iavhwps7ub1.png

Now I know most would just go with their childhood favs but I’m mixing that with what I know about them now which eliminates a lot

For me it’s 1, 2, 3 or 7.

6 and 9 IYKYK. Also can’t remember if 5 is a crackhead too now

Maia Campbell
Lisa Bonet
Ashley Banks

Also for Tiffani Amber Thiessen, her prime was 90210 as Valerie but a lot of folks didn't see her work during that era.

Anyone know how to rewire their internal body clock? I start a new job working for the county on the 23rd. My concern is ill be working in somewhat of an office type environment for part of the day for the first time in over a decade. Ive previously done alot of route work im always on the road so I had my bowel movements pretty much on a schedule i could set my clock by. Ill now be working during what used to be my morning poop time. I gotta get this **** figured out literally 🤦🏾‍♂️

Congrats on the new job, I don’t see the issue though… just poop at work?

Your body will just adjust but I know when I change my schedule my stomach is usually messed up for a few days.

Congrats on the new job, I don’t see the issue though… just poop at work?

Your body will just adjust but I know when I change my schedule my stomach is usually messed up for a few days.
Preciate it 🔥. Not really a problem per say i have no issues public pooping. Its just im used to being on my own for the most part so when 845 start rolling around and i drop whatever we doing immediately group work included i dont want them to be like "aww damn here he go ****ting again." 😂🤷🏾‍♂️ Might have to move my dinner up an hour or so so maybe i can get clear a little earlier

I drove home to poop the other day at work.

Me and my foreman were working by our houses so we just had a rotation to go home. Dude went home to see his puppy. :lol:

Don’t know why he doesn’t just bring him. We’re allowed to.

Anyone know how to rewire their internal body clock? I start a new job working for the county on the 23rd. My concern is ill be working in somewhat of an office type environment for part of the day for the first time in over a decade. Ive previously done alot of route work im always on the road so I had my bowel movements pretty much on a schedule i could set my clock by. Ill now be working during what used to be my morning poop time. I gotta get this **** figured out literally 🤦🏾‍♂️
Damn I thought you meant for sleep.

It’s different for #2. May have to fast one day or something. This is a washed post lowkey :lol: My internal clock still ****** up for my poop schedule

Another kids birthday and we’re back at the outdoor cinema. This time paid for the premium seats up front and it’s Ghostbusters.

IMG_6481.jpeg

Disappointed in the food options this time though. The burger/hotdog place doesn’t have onions and the fries stand doesn’t have ketchup. Would have thought that was pretty basic if you run a food truck serving basically one thing.

Back
Top Bottom