the thread about nothing...

Someone should create an apparatus that for office buildings that circulates fresh, filtered air without heat or cooling. Thats what I hate about this time of the year. Its not cold enough to turn on the heat so the office just keeps blasting the AC. :smh:

IMG_9087.jpeg

Gonna have to start prepping to be a vegetarian 🤬 went by the last Chinese restaurant I'll patronize in my area and got hit with 645 for a small veggie fried rice. How TF is 4 wings and small vfr 9.00 🤔 lab grown chicken gonna be everywhere if it's at the CF store.

It’s true.

That’s the main reason I recently bought a new handheld rechargeable vacuum with a few attachments for hard-to-reach places.

But I’m regularly driving between San Jose and LA these days because of my new job, so no way I can do repeated 5 hour car trips without ever eating in there.

Got damn what is that like during rush hour????

Got damn what is that like during rush hour????
Terrible, which is why I try to avoid doing any part of that commute during rush hour.

I have an apartment in San Jose where I stay during the week and go back to LA for weekends. When I drive I leave very early in the AM or midday so that (theoretically) I avoid rush hour traffic. Works most of the time.

Is Justin Long primarily in Goosebumps, or are those scenes I’ve seen just from one single episode?

Been tracking gas prices. Seems Tuesday is usually the lowest.
For Shell it is. They have something called Tmobile Tuesdays along with their Fuel Rewards program. Every Tuesday they give an additional 10 cents off per gallon on top of the everyday 5 cents you get for being a member so 15 cents altogether.

Today I had 75 cents off. An additional 25 cents for eveytime the NY Islanders play a home game & an additional 35 cents for filling up 3 times with their V-power 93 gas before the end of the month. All the recent road trips helped getting there. Paying $3.90 per gallon was definitely appreciated. I don't remember the last time I paid in the 3's for gas.

For Shell it is. They have something called Tmobile Tuesdays along with their Fuel Rewards program. Every Tuesday they give an additional 10 cents off per gallon on top of the everyday 5 cents you get for being a member so 15 cents altogether.

Today I had 75 cents off. An additional 25 cents for eveytime the NY Islanders play a home game & an additional 35 cents for filling up 3 times with their V-power 93 gas before the end of the month. All the recent road trips helped getting there. Paying $3.90 per gallon was definitely appreciated. I don't remember the last time I paid in the 3's for gas.

this makes my head hurt and want to buy electric

I always want more parmesan but I'm embarrassed

Why are they so stingy?
Is there a shortage of parmesan?
Is it really that expensive?
I just want more cheese
Is that so wrong?
Just leave it at the table
Let me serve myself for God's sake
I'm a grown up!
I have rights!
And I will not be shamed for my cheese intake

I will not remain silent
I will not give in
I will die before I let Big Parma win

This is wild, lol. My brother & his wife are just about wrapping up their visit to India. If it were posted earlier I'd def tell them to visit this place but they're coming home in 2 days. Def writing it down if I ever go out there. Dude is a creative genius.

Back
Top Bottom