the thread about nothing...

Quite long but I'm enjoying the listen. I havent had much of an opinion on NY politics in a while and havent kept up in even longer. Learning a lot albeit she has a clear bias.

Not the money. Definitely don’t feel challenged. At the same time, I’m not challenging myself.

Get some hobbies or a workout routine so you have something to look forward to at the end of the workday. I know you don’t want to leave your current job at the moment.

same, give me the most money for the easiest job.

I took a small pay cut but now I just sit on my phone all day and listen to music. It’s sick :lol:

I still gotta work but it’s easy af

This you, huh? :lol:
1698108739315.jpeg

Just started at the County today. Most money ive ever made, for the least amount of work ive ever done crazy how that works out definitely not challenging work but i got a worldof opportunityfor training and advancement now. The pace of work is so slow I feel like i work too fast Im not used to being able to take 2 to 3 hours to do a 30 minute job and for everyone to be ok with it and for it to kind of be expected. Ill have to adjust to that and obviously wont always be easy but compared to jobs ive done before, i can do this forever.

Just started at the County today. Most money ive ever made, for the least amount of work ive ever done crazy how that works out definitely not challenging work but i got a worldof opportunityfor training and advancement now. The pace of work is so slow I feel like i work too fast Im not used to being able to take 2 to 3 hours to do a 30 minute job and for everyone to be ok with it and for it to kind of be expected. Ill have to adjust to that and obviously wont always be easy but compared to jobs ive done before, i can do this forever.
County as in county jail?

Back
Top Bottom