the thread about nothing...

Breaking bad
Ozark
Invincible
GOT was ok

I don’t really watch a lot of tv like that

Only reason I’m watching sopranos is cuz a friend claimed it was the best show in history.

Finishing up episode 1 rn and the lie detector test determined, that was a lie
I haven’t seen Ozark but it seems right up my ally. The others in that list are all great shows.

I don’t watch a lot of tv either, especially in recent years.
My top 5 (excluding anime) in no particular order besides Succession at #1:

Succession
Hannibal (season 1-2 only)
Narcos & Narcos Mexico
Breaking Bad
Euphoria

I think The Sopranos is fantastic but to me it started falling off in the last 1-2 seasons.
I’d rank it similarly to The Wire.
Overall The Wire is an all-time great but personally I almost dropped it due to how much I disliked season 2. I get why Season 2 is the way it is, and it is extremely important to the overall plot and providing important background information about the rise of the drug trafficking etc, however I really struggled with the pacing.

With Sopranos, at some point it became a slog to get to the finish line but a majority of the show is for sure peak TV.

aqh9ds5fgvvb1.jpg

At this point in time in our existence, if you let anyone tell you that body shape aint THEE body shape, I don't know what to tell you. The real answer to "What do you like about being a model?" is "I get paid money just because I'm attractive." They're professional attractive women.

Going to work in a lot of way was my coping mechanism…my way to escape reality. Nowadays it seems like life has caught on lol and I can’t do that anything.

Have to find new ways to enjoy myself.
You’re not at the outlet store anymore?
Get into some hobbies to release some stress 👍

You’re not at the outlet store anymore?
Get into some hobbies to release some stress 👍
I am still…almost two years in now.

I would normally get excited to go to work, that hasn’t been the case lately. It’s been more of a chore.

I am still…almost two years in now.

I would normally get excited to go to work, that hasn’t been the case lately. It’s been more of a chore.

That sucks. Is there anything challenging they can move you up to? Is it the money?

Back
Top Bottom