IMG_9222.jpeg
IMG_9223.jpeg
IMG_9224.jpeg
IMG_9219.jpeg

Bruuuhhh...
They hit me with "fat Shane Battier"
Screenshot_20231022_082826_Chrome.jpg

Yoooo, I’m rollin at the “why is Shane Battier’s head so wrinkly?” :rofl:
Kids can be so cruel but I hope you had fun with it.

I remember asking my mom why my head was shaped funny and she told me I was a difficult birth. I was the first child and born kinda big. I swear it looks like doctors pulled me out with some salad tongs, lol.
1698000404299.jpeg

Yoooo, I’m rollin at the “why is Shane Battier’s head so wrinkly?” :rofl:
Kids can be so cruel but I hope you had fun with it.

I remember asking my mom why my head was shaped funny and she told me I was a difficult birth. I was the first child and born kinda big. I swear it looks like doctors pulled me out with some salad tongs, lol.
1698000404299.jpeg

Forceps is the word you’re looking for.

1698000880300.jpeg

S/o to your mom
Yeah I struck gold with my mom. If I did something wrong when only my dad was home, he’d just psychologically try to torture compliance out of me. In 2nd grade, one day my mom wasn’t home and I refused to do my homework when my dad ordered it.
My dad then grabbed a shotgun and threatened to shoot our cat, which was walking around near me. I was in shock and didn’t initially comply, so he placed a shotgun shell infront of me and then slowly loaded the shotgun while counting down.

I complied at the last second, knowing that he would’ve likely shot the cat. I learned nothing from my dad’s punishments and was not deterred. As time went on, I preferred a quick punch to the face as punishment from my dad. It was the easy way out.

My mom on the other hand was never physically or emotionally abusive. She always explained what I did wrong, why it was wrong and any effects it might have. Her form of punishment was to take away my forms of entertainment privileges for x amount of time. I learned much more from this, and it was an infinitely better deterrent.
A beating is nothing, but no gaming for up to a month? I never wanted to experience such boredom again.

No offense meant^ but that amount of words usually means you got bullied
:rofl:
I’m nowhere near as wordy and formal in my native language (Dutch) so I think my posts often being on the longer end is largely due to that, as well as having an extensive English vocabulary.

I never really thought about why my written communications in Dutch are full of dialect to shorten the length, very little use of ‘big words’ and overall more straight to the point.
Whereas my English posts here tend to use significantly more adjectives, big words, and are generally written in a formal tone.

Last edited:
Starting sopranos tonight. Never seen it before. Don’t flame me bros 🙅🏽‍♂️
You’re not alone. I don’t think I’ve ever watched one either now that I think of it. Funny enough, I saw the complete dvd set at a thrift store today. Thought about getting it but passed. I’d still like to check out the series someday.

What are some of your all time favorite shows? Like maybe 5 or 6? Or however many you want to name. 🤣

Breaking bad
Ozark
Invincible
GOT was ok

I don’t really watch a lot of tv like that

Only reason I’m watching sopranos is cuz a friend claimed it was the best show in history.

Finishing up episode 1 rn and the lie detector test determined, that was a lie

Breaking bad
Ozark
Invincible
GOT was ok
Never seen Invincible. Never heard of it, actually, but the other 3 are 3 of my favorites, too. BB is my favorite show of all time. I love Sopranos.
a friend claimed it was the best show in history.

Finishing up episode 1 rn and the lie detector test determined, that was a lie
Nothing? Tony freaking Soprano, starting the show off by... going to counseling? Nothing? That doesn't intrigue you at all?

Never seen Invincible. Never heard of it, actually, but the other 3 are 3 of my favorites, too. BB is my favorite show of all time. I love Sopranos.

Nothing? Tony freaking Soprano, starting the show off by... going to counseling? Nothing? That doesn't intrigue you at all?

Invincible is fire and I typically don’t watch newer animated shows

Back
Top Bottom