the thread about nothing...

The other one that gets me is runs of 3 vowels.
I would have to bid adieu to Wordle if they put out a gooey mess with 3 consecutive vowels. In order to get a 3-consecutive-vowel word in 6 tries, someone would have to be a king... or queen. 👀

I would have to bid adieu to Wordle if they put out a gooey mess with 3 consecutive vowels. In order to get a 3-consecutive-vowel word in 6 tries, someone would have to be a king... or queen. 👀

I actually meant 3 consonants - but those with weird combinations of vowels are annoying too. My process has an order - if the vowels in my first word are there it switches - and that catches me out if there are unusual combinations.

Of the recent answers daddy, wordy, bully, and tenth were annoying.

Fall byke tomorrow, shorter day longer night again

Happened here last week and I can’t believe the difference. It’s suddenly got colder too so it’s damp cold and dark - it will be March before I get to go home in daylight again during the week which is no good.

How is it a shorter day, o you mean not tonight into tomorrow, but going forward

Here's a cat I saw when I walked around in my neighborhood after 10:00 PM on Thursday evening. I'm not sure if it was a stray cat or a cat with an owner who lets it out.

I first saw it in a walkway. It scampered ahead when it saw me. I followed it. It eventually stayed still and let me pet it.

I went back inside to get my digital camera to take its picture. It was hard to get its picture because it scampered off whenever I got close to it to take its picture. Perhaps it was afraid or apprehensive when it saw a small silver rectangular object in my hand. That's awkward because it was OK with me coming close to pet it but wasn't OK with me coming close to take its picture.

Here are pictures I took of it when I was able to zoom out my camera.
IMG_7259.JPG
IMG_7260.JPG
IMG_7261.JPG
IMG_7262.JPG

Here's a picture of it finally walking off.
IMG_7263.JPG

Yeah but that length increase isn't noticeable till like March, lol.
Well obvi I’m saying factually, people’s mental can remember that each day the sun extends by 4 minutes or whatever, it’s optimistic for those that it apparently affects, which many of you were saying it does. Ska don’t be simple.

Back
Top Bottom