the thread about nothing...

kldmifo43j3c1.jpg
AAB2EB49-230D-4DD8-AB4A-6867551D92EF-3352-00000479306278AE.gif

C6121B41-FA47-46D0-A1FB-A62C84874B72-17143-0000056D5B769EB1.gif

Thats actually kinda deep..

I went to Jackson State in the late Aughts. My freshman year roommate was from Jackson. He's the first dude I seen rocking polo duck boots. I clowned him for it. 5 years later, everybody was wearing ******* duck boots.

my Mississippi friend came back from there with a gucci mixtape.

I remember his dad taking us out to eat in his trans am with two 12"s in the back blasting icy. never heard it before. driving like a current day hemi driver talking about "this **** bumps mane!"

Mississippi guys have a way of being behind and ahead of the times all at once.

I remember Eli Roth talking about Thanksgiving on the Hostel II dvd commentary. The funny thing is they were using "Thanksgiving" as a code word for the movie. There was even a BET-esque overdub of someone saying Thanksgiving in a goofy deep voice.

I remember Eli Roth talking about Thanksgiving on the Hostel II dvd commentary. The funny thing is they were using "Thanksgiving" as a code word for the movie. There was even a BET-esque overdub of someone saying Thanksgiving in a goofy deep voice.
If you watch Grindhouse I think from 2007, there’s fake trailers at the beginning and one of them is Thanksgiving. And now he had a push from people to make the movie.

I remember his dad taking us out to eat in his trans am with two 12"s in the back blasting icy. never heard it before. driving like a current day hemi driver talking about "this **** bumps mane!"

That last line is amazing. I know people like that!

That last line is amazing. I know people like that!
Thats Ricky to a T. My man rollin a brand new 2024 Audi A5, but cant let his Lugz go

I might be staring some **** here, but this whole passport bro stuff is incredibly lame. Dudes under 40 really down that bad they gotta leave the country to get some cheeks?

Maybe im speaking from a place of privilege but I’ve never found dating to be that difficult. Sure there’s gonna be some that waste your time/money , but for the most part it ain’t hard unless you have unrealistic standards

I hope Rockstar has a old school hip hop station that’s Miami based in GTA VI
That’s a golden opportunity being able to drive around listening to Miami Bass

Back
Top Bottom