the thread about nothing...

catherine-ohara-and-macaulay-culkin-reunited-at-his-v0-jsrsdr2bhr3c1.jpeg

I might be staring some **** here, but this whole passport bro stuff is incredibly lame. Dudes under 40 really down that bad they gotta leave the country to get some cheeks?

Maybe im speaking from a place of privilege but I’ve never found dating to be that difficult. Sure there’s gonna be some that waste your time/money , but for the most part it ain’t hard unless you have unrealistic standards
I never thought of it as a “have to” thing, more like a “want to”. How is traveling the world and getting exotic yambs a waste of time and money? I mean, I see who Im talking to but this sounds like some absolute backwards, closed minded “why would I ever leave my hometown?” logic.

“Why would I travel to Italy for Italian food when I can get it on 53rd st?”

I never thought of it as a “have to” thing, more like a “want to”. How is traveling the world and getting exotic yambs a waste of time and money? I mean, I see who Im talking to but this sounds like some absolute backwards, closed minded “why would I ever leave my hometown?” logic.

I just looked at it as trickin in another country 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

It’s kinda predatory as well I know they be flexing the possibility of US citizenship to these woman

this dude at my job copped a wife in the Philippines. he just sends her hella money and he goes there in the winter.

I'm sure she has like 5 "husbands" because when he goes there he doesn't even stay with her. he lives in a condo somewhere by her house. :rofl:

she came here one time and we were trying to get him to have her come to work and say hi but his *** was being scared. we clown him all day about his mail-order bride.

I just looked at it as trickin in another country 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

It’s kinda predatory as well I know they be flexing the possibility of US citizenship to these woman
Whose REALLY the predator in these situations tho?

Yall gotta stop listening to those bitter *** *******. They not here to help YOU.

You see who you’re talking to? :lol: You aight man? You got an issue?

Ain’t nothing wrong with traveling. I enjoy traveling. There’s nothing wrong with smashing chicks you meet while you’re traveling. But these ****** on the internet thirsty as hell over dirty DR prostitution ***** is some lame **** to me.

You see who you’re talking to? :lol: You aight man? You got an issue?

Ain’t nothing wrong with traveling. I enjoy traveling. There’s nothing wrong with smashing chicks you meet while you’re traveling. But these ****** on the internet thirsty as hell over dirty DR prostitution ***** is some lame **** to me.
Nah no problems. :lol: I figured “Rootin4EverbodyBlack” only messes with black women. Thats the only way I could wrap my mind around someone thinking traveling and smash non American women is lame. Now that you expounded, I see where you’re coming from. I was under the idea that “passport bros” were just going to other countries to meet other women and take advantage of the fact that the American dollar is a bit longer in said countries. Ive heard stories of dudes going to South America with 3 racks and living like millionaires and just getting yambs off the strength. Now going to the DR to pay and smash some chicks that was probably born in the states is lame.

One of my coworkers from Ohio said his friends dad got a Russian mail order bride in the 90s and they are still together. I didn’t even know that was actually a thing

Back
Top Bottom