the thread about nothing...

Speak more on this.

Why were you there, where was this.

What all did you see.

I come in Peace.

I work at msp airport. I'm only there for snow so when it's nice all I do is drive around the airfield and explore.

every once in a while you'll see an alaskan airlines plane with all the military branches logos on it with family watching boxes get offloaded. usually it's pretty dramatic and I leave right away when I see what's going on because I don't want to be rude or really care to see it.

you don't see anything but you know what's being offloaded...

https://www.alaskacargo.com/what-we...carts,use when transporting soldiers' remains.

:lol: Damn it's that sweet huh?

it's the stupidest job I've ever had. :lol: I have a dorm there and we sleep there during snowstorms on the clock.

sometimes they call me in at 10pm. tell me to go to bed, the weather man f's up so it doesn't snow. per the contract when we're on overtime we get all meals catered. so they wake me up at 6 am, take a shower or whatever. watch tv and eat cateered food for my regular shift of 8 hours all on OT and go home.

government jobs are different

I stayed there 6 days last year straight during a snowstorm :lol: we got a gym, movie room and kitchen so it's not even bad.

we aren't taxpayer funded thankfully... that's how they can blow so much money.

Last edited:
it's the stupidest job I've ever had. :lol: I have a dorm there and we sleep there during snowstorms on the clock.

sometimes they call me in at 10pm. tell me to go to bed, the weather man f's up so it doesn't snow. per the contract when we're on overtime we get all meals catered. so they wake me up at 6 am, take a shower or whatever. watch tv and eat cateered food for my regular shift of 8 hours all on OT and go home.

government jobs are different

I stayed there 6 days last year straight during a snowstorm :lol: we got a gym, movie room and kitchen so it's not even bad.

we aren't taxpayer funded thankfully... that's how they can blow so much money.
Can you bring women to the dorm?

Some of these athletes diets in their early 20s is ridiculous. I remember the stories of Embiid's junk food binges before he started getting more strict later on.

DK Metcalf said in his rookie year or something he ate only candy and one meal a day :lol:
Haha yep I remember on the pod with Shannon he was saying he'd have a coffee, bunch of candy and then only real food was during dinner.

At first, I was like anyone can do that if they think about it, but then he said Ferrero Rocher. Thats next level, but he missed Mounds. How you mention Almond Joy without Mounds? I love Mounds. I feel like there should be a "pause' here.

I think we might know because of the catchy song during the 90s.

He isn't from here so I could see how he missed one and not the other.

1*WHFFFxd_vtd_y9OpRqQoeg.gif

T.A.N was almost on page 3.. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom