the thread about nothing...

Accidentally gave my boss the hand smack to thumb lock to finger lock/fold arms to chest and tap the back shoulder with the left hand shake today instead of the traditional office handshake. He caught me off gaurd I had just finished dapping up a few of the bruhs he called my name and I turned around the way he had his hand cupped it was natural instinct. Its been bothering me since 730a MST.🤣🤦🏾‍♂️ 65 year old white man handled it like Monta Ellis tho.

Accidentally gave my boss the hand smack to thumb lock to finger lock/fold arms to chest and tap the back shoulder with the left hand shake today instead of the traditional office handshake. He caught me off gaurd I had just finished dapping up a few of the bruhs he called my name and I turned around the way he had his hand cupped it was natural instinct. Its been bothering me since 730a MST.🤣🤦🏾‍♂️ 65 year old white man handled it like Monta Ellis tho.
That might have been the realest thing that happened to him this week! I think you did a good thing!

This is what I had to do at work today. I learned how to manage my micro aggressions.

IMG_1143.jpeg

Yeah every training ive had the last 2 months has been CBTs(computer based training). I purposely exit out and restart them half way through to waste time. Next month i got the 3 day in person harassment and diversity trainig tho. Already know we got some jokey joke dudes that are going to make this uncomfortable 🤣

Yeah every training ive had the last 2 months has been CBTs(computer based training). I purposely exit out and restart them half way through to waste time. Next month i got the 3 day in person harassment and diversity trainig tho. Already know we got some jokey joke dudes that are going to make this uncomfortable 🤣

Bro we had to play discrimination jeopardy Last year…

I sit on the computer all day watch like 2 videos and just go on my phone or leave and drive around all day. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom