the thread about nothing...

Sold my Anthracite 2020 to get the 2023.. now I want the 2020 back.. stupid me. Happy Christmas Eve.

The Cybertruck looks like something out of the 80s futurist’s concepts. Damn near felt like Judge Dredd was going to shoot my hand out while I was taking this. I know for a fact that the car’s camera was calculating whether or not I was a threat with its crosshair on my forehead.😆
IMG_2621.jpeg
IMG_2622.jpeg

The Cybertruck looks like something out of the 80s futurist’s concepts. Damn near felt like Judge Dredd was going to shoot my hand out while I was taking this. I know for a fact that the car’s camera was calculating whether or not I was a threat with its crosshair on my forehead.😆
IMG_2621.jpeg
IMG_2622.jpeg
I still want one I just think I wouldn’t be able to just go to the lot and just leave with one when I’m ready
Sooooo now I’m just focusing on saving up to buy a Ford Raptor 2023

IMG_6221.jpeg

Chefs kiss :nthat: :pimp::pimp:

They even had the original music in it
I thought this beat was about to drop when I heard it in theaters

:lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

I remember when this was on a Lugz commercial

They even had the original music in it

I thought this beat was about to drop when I heard it in theaters

:lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

I remember when this was on a Lugz commercial

10/10. I loved that song whenever he’d show up, was it that song or A Tribe Called Quest that sampled it? There was some hip-hop group that did.

10/10. I loved that song whenever he’d show up, was it that song or A Tribe Called Quest that sampled it? There was some hip-hop group that did.
I think it’s the song I posted it could be more I’ve seen people still use this instrumental specifically for other things

Back
Top Bottom