the thread about nothing...

Had a horrible holiday weekend being on-call at work. Got harassed at all hours over the dumbest, non-urgent matters that didn't require any administrative input or approval.

Told the head administrator today about what I dealt with and she commended me for keeping my cool and let me go home early. :lol: :nthat:

costco-rotisserie-chicken-meme-56039.png

Had a horrible holiday weekend being on-call at work. Got harassed at all hours over the dumbest, non-urgent matters that didn't require any administrative input or approval.

Told the head administrator today about what I dealt with and she commended me for keeping my cool and let me go home early. :lol: :nthat:

It’s amazing how most people are incapable of making a decision on their own.

It’s amazing how most people are incapable of making a decision on their own.
I have learned folks don't want to be blamed for the potential mistake that could follow if **** goes south. So every move is a CYA move. Honestly, it annoys me more at home than it does at work because very rarely will I blame anyone at work for a decision (unless it was obviously the wrong one...like inexcusably obvious) that is made. It's best to role with the decision yhat is made, make the best of it and, if necessary, discuss it further with the person.

But at home? Yeah, I'm questioning why you did that dumb ****.

I'm the only one at my job who's technically on the development team but don't have to do any helpdesk hours. Every day I'm grateful I don't have to deal with that misery :lol:

Would you guys buy a PS5 at this point? Or go to a hotel and strip club? and this is for my birthday which is in two days
What a predicament. I won’t forget the one and only time I went to the strip club because it was unexpected (post-bar we went on a whim…), was with friends that would never go and it was their first time too, and I got Cinnamon’s number :lol:

But I love my new PS5.

Back
Top Bottom