the thread about nothing...

xrqhh566oyac1.webp

I had a buyer on ebay try to trade me some used shoes for my new shoes after I declined his initial offer. He provided a screenshot of goat.com to show what the shoes were going for as justification.

I wanted to respond with some foul **** but it's a new year and I'm trying to be better

I had a buyer on ebay try to trade me some used shoes for my new shoes after I declined his initial offer. He provided a screenshot of goat.com to show what the shoes were going for as justification.

I wanted to respond with some foul **** but it's a new year and I'm trying to be better
Good on you brother. I understand everyone is looking for a deal, but come on.

My thing is, this dude is trying to pull the “I’m naive” angle.

best interview moment of 2023 imo

the first tatum moment

then at the end

"yeah Im better than kevin mcchale. If you want the ball down the stretch, who you going to?"

"ayo, we gonna have to clean your language up"

:lol:

Paul was a good sport too
that laugh after the first tatum ayo moment :lol:

Crashed my bike for the first time in forever today.

Woke up early and thought I’d get a good start on the day with some moderate exercise. It was only about 30° but I stuck to the main roads which were salted and fine - right until the end when I took a road I use all the time because it’s quieter - but the corner was an ice rink. Thankfully was barely moving and no significant damage other than a good bruise on my hip and a scratched brake lever. It was so icy that I just slapped down and then slid along the road for a bit - even my jacket and pants don’t have a mark I can see.

Learned that lesson though - I’ll stick to after lunch rides when the temperature is like this.

"You're" and "your" be whooping folks *** up and down the internet. People got mocked so much for not using "you're" when it was appropriate that now all they do is use it and just said f using "your." :lol:
I wonder what the best point is that could be made, when someone uses “your” when they should be using “you’re”. Because any time I see it, it stops me in my tracks. But is there such a good point one could make where the “your” doesn’t bother me? The world may never know.

I wonder what the best point is that could be made, when someone uses “your” when they should be using “you’re”. Because any time I see it, it stops me in my tracks. But is there such a good point one could make where the “your” doesn’t bother me? The world may never know.
How old are you guys? I've been reading through typos for so long that you're/your or there, their, they're don't bother me at all. I notice. And I'm aware of the proper usage. But stops me in my tracks? Nah. Small mental note at most.

But don’t you question whether those people should have their point just discarded and disregarded when you see it? :lol:

If you can’t figure it out by now, how serious am I supposed to take you

I'll never fully grasp affect and effect, though. And I look up the difference about once a month...**** just don't stick.

I know one is usually a verb vs the other being a noun. But yeah, just doesn't compute when I need to use it. I just type one and hope for the best.

Effect is a noun, affected is when you’re describing what someone is by it.

Back
Top Bottom