the thread about nothing...

rzg3ietefpcc1.webp

Watching NOVA, geologists and seismologists say there’s a 70% chance of a giant, disaster-causing earthquake on either the San Andreas or Hayward fault in the next 30 years.

Im laughing at a guy whose last attempt to save his job was get Snoop, and did it!, and the suits were like, that didn’t work fella goodbye

Actually it did because most people would never have given that company any attention

I used to work for this company called medilogix real bootleg operation for a multimillion dollar company. You deliver beds, bedframes, and other durable medical equipment to nursing homes. You're on call the nursing homes out in a order for what they need and you take it. There's no damn warehouse, or official office building.

They have you work out of a storage unit. They had me set up in the most hood u haul place of all time. Looked like SEVERAL people lived there. You get access to 3 storage units two for all of the inventory and one is setup like your typical office tv, computer, desk, microwave, chair, small couch everything you need to do the administrative portion of the job.

I typed all that bs just to tell y'all the dude that had the route before me got fired because he got kicked out by his girl and they found out he was living in the unit for over 3 months 😂.

I’ve seen several people living in storage units when I have to pave them.

We have dorms at my job, kitchen, gym, cable tv, showers you name it. Single guys have pushed the limit of being between houses and living at work. :lol: dude lived there almost a year before they said enough is enough.

Staying a week or two is fine but they get mad if you live there

Watching NOVA, geologists and seismologists say there’s a 70% chance of a giant, disaster-causing earthquake on either the San Andreas or Hayward fault in the next 30 years.
They’ve been saying since I started watching Discovery/History/PBS. When we get small 3.0 ones, it usually reminds people how much another 7.0 would be.

They’ve been saying since I started watching Discovery/History/PBS. When we get small 3.0 ones, it usually reminds people how much another 7.0 would be.
I know but if you live near any of those faults, and figure you’re gonna be alive over the next 30 years

If scientists say there’s a 7/10 chance something will happen before 2054

Doesn’t that scare anyone near there? Who knows where you’ll be standing. Apparently the mid-level office buildings are going to be the most prone to collapse over because seismic waves most match to that height of building in terms of toppling them. Towers should be good apparently because they are too modernly structured to topple, unless they are old/foundation is brick or concrete.

Thanks NOVA, I was already scared for people near the faults.

Back
Top Bottom