the thread about nothing...

I’m seeing a girl who’s a med school student, and she was telling me about someone she knows? Who has done a bunch of studies on the brain around CTE, and basically told me there’s been no proof or evidence it’s real, I couldn’t really argue for or against it as I don’t have a medical background what so ever… but I always have believed it to be real. Kinda had me like “ummm, what?”

Tonight's temperatures
1000001796.jpg

+
My mom making oxtail stu
=
Winning

Getting old sucks. You can get injured just waking up or the first 10 minutes after waking up doing nothing

I woke up this morning as I was laying down I yawned. I felt something snap in the throat area. Now the right side of my throat hurts and swallowing (pause) is painful when I eat or drink something :smh:

Getting old sucks. You can get injured just waking up or the first 10 minutes after waking up doing nothing

I woke up this morning as I was laying down I yawned. I felt something snap in the throat area. Now the right side of my throat hurts and swallowing (pause) is painful when I eat or drink something :smh:
You're telling me, I tweak my heel tendons doing regular things, I mean wtf is that. I used to do back flips on the trampoline.

I agitated my back when I was lying on my side in bed causing spasms. normally, I wouldn't even tweak my back even in an awkward position. your bones and joint and muscles ain't that flexible anymore.

Back
Top Bottom