the thread about nothing...

most-dangerous-game-play-is-resting-eyes-morning-after-shutting-off-alarm-6

Crazy-eyed woman I met a while back asked me to join her to an "erotic theater show" tonight called "I love you...death...dearly."
Which already sounds a bit off but then I read the description.

"The performance starts off based on the scandalous erotic French novel "The Necrophile"
????
"bla bla... meanwhile, Moral Philosopher (name) will have your mind reflecting on death and what it means"
???????

Lowkey wanted to decline for obvious reasons but I figured I'll go along and see where this trainwreck goes

you better go to that man. :lol:
She's like legit crazy though :lol: My best friend knows her from when she was heavy on coke. The last time I and said friend coincidentally ran into her, it ended with us dragging her to her apartment and leaving her there because she was drunk and high out of her mind on ketamine, alcohol, coke and lord knows what else.

is she sober now or still in the k hole? :lol:

either way it's going to be entertaining. I did ketamine once, worst drug experience ever. idk how people like it.

is she sober now or still in the k hole? :lol:

either way it's going to be entertaining. I did ketamine once, worst drug experience ever. idk how people like it.
No idea, I haven't really spoken to her besides running into her in town.
I'm just going to assume she'll probably be on something.

Ring cutting out the program where police can ask users for camera footage to help solve crimes 👹 streets gonna be hot this summer

Watched a video today from some sneaker Youtuber with almost 3 million subscribers. Never heard of him but all I could think was; 1. this is like a cliched version of sneaker culture like it's on an SNL skit, 2. everything is "fire", "trash", or "sus", and 3. I'm getting too old for this ****.

Back
Top Bottom