the thread about nothing...

If you got 2% for spending money that you're gonna spend anyway, how is that not smart?

I put everything on on my Amex or Sapphire :lol:

"Running up" paying off

Carrying a balance defeats the whole purpose and, according to the latest statistics, Americans are doing the running-up part...the paying-off part, not so much.

"Credit card balances rose by $50 billion to hit a record $1.13 trillion. Inflation and higher interest rates are contributing to rising credit card debt, resulting in more Americans struggling to pay down their credit card balances, according to Bankrate's senior industry analyst Ted Rossman."

I put everything on a card but I pay it off. I just use it like cash and get miles.
20% usage is the magic number. Paying it off immediately is cool, you’re not getting any negative marks, but you’re not getting the “credit” for it, if you will. I talk to boomers all the time, “Oh my credit is perfect. I pay my card off every month..”. I pull it and its 695. That’s not bad, but its not that perfect they were bragging about. Having trouble breaking 700 and higher? Play the usage game. Really anything over 720 is just icing on the cake.

Zuck is the devil..

IMG_8352.png

20% usage is the magic number. Paying it off immediately is cool, you’re not getting any negative marks, but you’re not getting the “credit” for it, if you will. I talk to boomers all the time, “Oh my credit is perfect. I pay my card off every month..”. I pull it and its 695. That’s not bad, but its not that perfect they were bragging about. Having trouble breaking 700 and higher? Play the usage game. Really anything over 720 is just icing on the cake.
IMG_1349.png

Sometimes I do a payment plan if I buy something that’s like 1k+ for 3 months (costs like 5-10 bucks) but usually I just pay everything off.

I have a lot of good history though on all forms of credit.

lets see your likes
Is there away to do that? My tl is nothing but jokes, cars, sports, fashion(hypebeast) and music. I do have a homeboy that sends my 5 or 6 IG girls a day but he been on mute for some years now.

Back
Top Bottom