the thread about nothing...

So I asked Uncle Joey about what happened last night...

And I walk up to this...

**** *** Budddens b

Last edited:
I remember last year i tweeted budden "yo with all this drake talk why dont you just colab with him" he hit me back up on twitter and said i dont got a spare 100k laying round" Random i kno but thought id share since all the budden talk in here

The last couple of pages here; people charging family members reseller prices? Really? I mean come on, really? That says a lot about who you are :smh:. Cheef Keif posting crazy pics on his twitter? That's crazy. I barely know who that dude is, I don't listen to his music.

I wish when a thread got locked mods would post a lil message saying why.

Usually its pretty obvious but idk why my thread about the dude getting killed at walmart just got locked. I did a search and didnt see an existing thread :nerd:

me too, i made a thread about two ladies getting into a fight yesterday and it got closed w/ the quickness. id like to know if i was violating or something.

Last edited:
I wish when a thread got locked mods would post a lil message saying why.

Usually its pretty obvious but idk why my thread about the dude getting killed at walmart just got locked. I did a search and didnt see an existing thread
nerd.gif
me too, i made a thread about two ladies getting into a fight yesterday and it got closed w/ the quickness. id like to know if i was violating or something.
neither one of yall got a PM from a mod?

its amazing how different you feel when you wake up and throughout the day once you change your eating habits / diet

Lol @tha docta I have. Black friends spoiler

Yo what is this i get on nt on my phone n its set up like 360waves.net

Ever since I started trolling life again I've felt good

**** bishes get money mimimimission completeee

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom