the thread about nothing...

i love you Rachel ray

id beat the breaks off you then have you cook for me butt naked :evil: :evil:

Last edited:
Man **** Rachel Ray... She blew up the apple orchard 5 minutes from my house growing up... Used to be able to go there and have a nice day picking apples and drinking cider but now you gotta wait 2 damn hours for a cider donut and theres 239402492034230940239 people crowding every corner of the joint.
mean.gif

Man **** Rachel Ray... She blew up the apple orchard 5 minutes from my house growing up... Used to be able to go there and have a nice day picking apples and drinking cider but now you gotta wait 2 damn hours for a cider donut and theres 239402492034230940239 people crowding every corner of the joint.:smh:

..in a perfect world...

Man **** Rachel Ray... She blew up the apple orchard 5 minutes from my house growing up... Used to be able to go there and have a nice day picking apples and drinking cider but now you gotta wait 2 damn hours for a cider donut and theres 239402492034230940239 people crowding every corner of the joint.:smh:

wait, she lives near you :nerd:

and donuts

Word.

Now all I need is some consistency :lol: :smh:

get right for the summer papi

:pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
slept from 7 last night til 11:30 this morning, feeling fresh and energized to do nothing and lay down all day
eyes.gif

Man **** Rachel Ray... She blew up the apple orchard 5 minutes from my house growing up... Used to be able to go there and have a nice day picking apples and drinking cider but now you gotta wait 2 damn hours for a cider donut and theres 239402492034230940239 people crowding every corner of the joint.
mean.gif

wait, she lives near you
nerd.gif

and donuts

Lived.* She used to be here in upstate NY... She was around Glens Falls... Worked at a Price Chopper out there I think before she got famous.

wait, she lives near you :nerd:

and donuts

Word.

Now all I need is some consistency :lol: :smh:

get right for the summer papi

:pimp: :pimp:

Yerp, gonna be flexxxin on these birds

I would like to personally thank NT today for helping me slack effectively at work today. That is all...

Some girls have no life and crave nuthin but attention...this ***** i know just posted a status on FB about 2 hours ago sayin she was gonna kill herself and then about an hour ago created a fake FB under a guys name and posted a pic with her tagged in it sayin RIP...got peeps lighten up her wall..all so she can see if people would care about her...
tired.gif
mean.gif

Some girls have no life and crave nuthin but attention...this ***** i know just posted a status on FB about 2 hours ago sayin she was gonna kill herself and then about an hour ago created a fake FB under a guys name and posted a pic with her tagged in it sayin RIP...got peeps lighten up her wall..all so she can see if people would care about her...
tired.gif
mean.gif

Some girls have no life and crave nuthin but attention...this ***** i know just posted a status on FB about 2 hours ago sayin she was gonna kill herself and then about an hour ago created a fake FB under a guys name and posted a pic with her tagged in it sayin RIP...got peeps lighten up her wall..all so she can see if people would care about her...|I :smh:

these 94 babies :smh:

tired.gif
mean.gif
Sounds like a good idea.  Kinda like seeing if you are really missed.  Get the truth before you commit that

Back
Top Bottom