the thread about nothing...

Some girls have no life and crave nuthin but attention...this ***** i know just posted a status on FB about 2 hours ago sayin she was gonna kill herself and then about an hour ago created a fake FB under a guys name and posted a pic with her tagged in it sayin RIP...got peeps lighten up her wall..all so she can see if people would care about her...|I :smh:

Sounds like a good idea.  Kinda like seeing if you are really missed.  Get the truth before you commit that

Now simps are going to white knight dead chicks just on case...

Some girls have no life and crave nuthin but attention...this ***** i know just posted a status on FB about 2 hours ago sayin she was gonna kill herself and then about an hour ago created a fake FB under a guys name and posted a pic with her tagged in it sayin RIP...got peeps lighten up her wall..all so she can see if people would care about her...|I :smh:

Sounds like a good idea.  Kinda like seeing if you are really missed.  Get the truth before you commit that

she got that cat woman face thing going on

she got that cat woman face thing going on

kids these days smh

anyway

why wasn't I told this existed

http://www.ranker.com/list/mcdonald_s-secret-menu-items/secret-menu-items

Last edited:
Some girls have no life and crave nuthin but attention...this ***** i know just posted a status on FB about 2 hours ago sayin she was gonna kill herself and then about an hour ago created a fake FB under a guys name and posted a pic with her tagged in it sayin RIP...got peeps lighten up her wall..all so she can see if people would care about her...
tired.gif
mean.gif
Thats sad. The girl in the pic was born in 94?
eek.gif
she looks 35-40- must be all the makeup
looks like a ******

At my student assistant job, there is this one kid who is most likely always stoned who always ask me for help...today he asked me to help him Google if he can write letter to his friend in color ... Then to help him call the post office to ask them... :lol:

Some girls have no life and crave nuthin but attention...this ***** i know just posted a status on FB about 2 hours ago sayin she was gonna kill herself and then about an hour ago created a fake FB under a guys name and posted a pic with her tagged in it sayin RIP...got peeps lighten up her wall..all so she can see if people would care about her...
tired.gif
mean.gif
poked her on facebook
nthat.gif

tired.gif
mean.gif
someone please let 4chan know about this, sincerely gatzby.

Why y'all old dudes who not even old yet complaining about my generation all the time :smh:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Keep telling myself I'ma grow some balls and get her # but never do. :\

Why y'all old dudes who not even old yet complaining about my generation all the time :smh:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

bc your generation needs to grow some balls and get her #

Last edited:

Can't put my finger on it, but y'all just different....and not in a good way either.

Last edited:
i dig them sexy geeks, gotta love a girl who is a bookworm

Last edited:
It blows my mind how bad Playstations online network is.

I have an Xbox and my brother has PS3. For the most part I play everything on 360 because that's what I prefer but I play a fair share of time on Ps3 as well. My brother bought Black Ops 2 so I didn't want to buy that for 360 seeing that I can already play it whenever I want on PS3.

:x you can't go 8 games without being booted from the servers. Nothing is more irritating than me going 30 for 10 with half the match remaining for the screen to go black and to see myself back I the select public match menu. It doesn't even put you back in the lobby with everyone you were playing with. It boots the whole lobby due to the horrible network. Don't think PSN is even capable of migrating hosts :lol: On Live I can go days without this happening once.

everyone has their preferences especially since certain systems offer exclusive titles. I typically ignore the "fanboy" arguments cause I have my preference for my reasons and there's no point getting into that nonsense. In the past I have read the back and forth arguing about the online quality. As someone who plays enough of both there is NO argument towards PS3's online being better. If I ever see that argument being made that will be my one and only fanboy detector. Although I'm sure most of us already know that PSN's quality is as good as the amount you pay which is nothing. And Xbox Live is better cause you are paying. I'm just saying this is the first time I've played call of duty on PSN for a good amount of time and from years of playing on Live this is brutal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom