the thread about nothing...

IMG_2261.jpeg

I love both but I don’t like too much center frosting from the Oreos. I squeeze and remove the excess :lol: I gotta give the win to Chips Ahoy.
People think I'm crazy because I open them scrape off 90% of the frosting and stick them back together and go to work. The wafer parts are like lays for me I can't eat just 1. I can go through a whole sleeve of Oreos only eating about 3 full cookies worth of the frosting.

Are yelp reviews still a thing? Heard someone bring it up and realized I hadn't heard about it in years
Very much so. I do a ton of Google & Yelp reviews of places I go A-Z gyms, restaurants, pizzerias, pharmacy's etc... Yelp has an exclusive Yelper group called "Elite" & with that you're in like the top 5-10% for Yelp reviews & they give you a lot of neat perks with food related events, gatherings, fairs. So yup, most definitely still a thing.

People think I'm crazy because I open them scrape off 90% of the frosting and stick them back together and go to work. The wafer parts are like lays for me I can't eat just 1. I can go through a whole sleeve of Oreos only eating about 3 full cookies worth of the frosting.
You’re not alone. My bro and I do the same sometimes. Those wafer cookies are GOAT and would love to have a stack with some milk or coffee. Addictive for sure.

Back
Top Bottom