the thread about nothing...

Rest In Peace Bill Walton😟
rip

way ahead of his time, game-wise too

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO Chips Ahoy Or Oreos?
Oreos are ok
but I like my cookies....

xT1XGESDlxj0GwoDRe.webp

Cursing out an imaginary driver :rofl:
scary

I had to stop driving with my grandfather back in the day
was driving like that, and wasnt even asleep

Always wanted to get a group of people together and dress like the furies or clockwork orange for halloween

If I had a peanut allergy so severe I couldn't even breath the small particles produced when SOMEONE else ate peanuts, I don't think I would fly in an airplane. Pretty sure there's peanut dust everywhere on a plane :frown:
*everyone entering the plane, essentially
cIxx7i1rj137W.webp

What are good noodles to use with Alfredo and shrimp?

I just can’t think of the name. it’s not angel hair

I think I got it: Linguine

Last edited:
This area was in chaos 4 yrs ago...
Those protests were wild. Even NT had a geriatric long time troll come out of the shadows trying to antagonize and bully members here. Thankfully the trash was thrown out.

So my post earlier today got deleted, huh? In the "thread about nothing" I couldn't ask an honest question about a slew of commercials I've been seeing lately??? And with no notification as to what rule the post may have violated and who deleted it?
I’m guessing someone's wife isn’t very “fresh” and it struck a nerve so they hit the report button.

If I had a peanut allergy so severe I couldn't even breath the small particles produced when SOMEONE else ate peanuts, I don't think I would fly in an airplane. Pretty sure there's peanut dust everywhere on a plane :frown:

Yea when kids aren't allowed to bring peanuts products to school I'd imagine this is what school officials are fearful of.

Back
Top Bottom