the thread about nothing...

Kind of a long read…

So I copped some drapes for my condo… had the salesman come to the crib and look at my windows and showed me the drapes to pick from… I made a deposit and had an appointment the following Saturday to get my windows measured… I ended up stopping by the store before Saturday to change my selection on the colors… was talking to the salesman and they close at 7 on the dot…so this one lady basically kicks me out… I was like ok I get it, but she didn’t have to be rude about it… I was kinda annoyed and was like I should cancel my order but I was like nah I want the drapes so I just let it go…So Saturday comes and the guy who’s measuring my windows was like I’m outside your place… The guy was at my parents crib that’s like 30 minutes away I said that’s the wrong crib come to my condo… He was like nah man I have other appointments you have to reschedule…The salesman that helped me was on vacation so I called his manager to reschedule for that day… Nobody could help me to reschedule so I called customer service and was like just cancel my order…

I go another store in a different town but it’s the same company last week…spoke with a girl named ruth and she was really friendly actually the entire store was friendly…I ordered the drapes and even got it for $100 cheaper compared to my original order at the other store… they schedule me for 6/1 to measure my windows… no big deal had to wait a week plus…the original salesman calls me today asking why did I cancel the order… I was like well that one lady was rude af at your store and they went to the wrong crib to measure my windows and then they couldn’t reschedule me at all…I said I ordered at another location… he apologized and was like ok I’ll call the other store so I can get credit for the sale…I called ruth to give her the FYI that he’s going to call her store and I said look I want you to get the sale not him and then hung up…but was I wrong for cancelling my original order?

Was at an AirBNB this weekend in Arizona, and while stargazing on the balcony, we spotted this on Humphrey’s Peak…. It was moving ERRATICALLY around the mountain, and we were 30 miles away. I was able to capture a tiny bit of video of it moving so erratically, but being 30 miles away you can’t see much. This was around 2 am. I’m still spooked.

View attachment 3259505

View attachment 3259506
45c29460f8f0ffb9d64d103336723cd8d5eedfab.jpg

Was at an AirBNB this weekend in Arizona, and while stargazing on the balcony, we spotted this on Humphrey’s Peak…. It was moving ERRATICALLY around the mountain, and we were 30 miles away. I was able to capture a tiny bit of video of it moving so erratically, but being 30 miles away you can’t see much. This was around 2 am. I’m still spooked.

View attachment 3259505

View attachment 3259506
nope.gif

View attachment 3259505

View attachment 3259506
I just burst out laughing imagining a real life alien invasion and picturing the news opening with "disturbing footage from NT user cragmatic" :lol::smh:

If they come and end us, it is what it is tho

Kind of a long read…

So I copped some drapes for my condo… had the salesman come to the crib and look at my windows and showed me the drapes to pick from… I made a deposit and had an appointment the following Saturday to get my windows measured… I ended up stopping by the store before Saturday to change my selection on the colors… was talking to the salesman and they close at 7 on the dot…so this one lady basically kicks me out… I was like ok I get it, but she didn’t have to be rude about it… I was kinda annoyed and was like I should cancel my order but I was like nah I want the drapes so I just let it go…So Saturday comes and the guy who’s measuring my windows was like I’m outside your place… The guy was at my parents crib that’s like 30 minutes away I said that’s the wrong crib come to my condo… He was like nah man I have other appointments you have to reschedule…The salesman that helped me was on vacation so I called his manager to reschedule for that day… Nobody could help me to reschedule so I called customer service and was like just cancel my order…

I go another store in a different town but it’s the same company last week…spoke with a girl named ruth and she was really friendly actually the entire store was friendly…I ordered the drapes and even got it for $100 cheaper compared to my original order at the other store… they schedule me for 6/1 to measure my windows… no big deal had to wait a week plus…the original salesman calls me today asking why did I cancel the order… I was like well that one lady was rude af at your store and they went to the wrong crib to measure my windows and then they couldn’t reschedule me at all…I said I ordered at another location… he apologized and was like ok I’ll call the other store so I can get credit for the sale…I called ruth to give her the FYI that he’s going to call her store and I said look I want you to get the sale not him and then hung up…but was I wrong for cancelling my original order?
I don’t think you were wrong. Folks have forgotten how to be face-to-face, I think. I went into a place asking questions today before I show up for the purchase and the dude there was so rude I left feeling like I wouldn’t bring my business there.

Yes, I’m Old. But it seems a real deficit— nobody knows how to be in person now…

Back
Top Bottom