the thread about nothing...

my daughters great grandma gave my daughter a book about God for young people. it's called Learn From The Great Teacher.

she just walked up to me with it telling me it was stupid. I'm like whattt, why? you don't like it?

"it doesn't make any sense... snakes can't talk..."

me:

4 years old, bros. I'm so happy.y
you have a daughter? I thought you were like twenty?

on like a 2 week bender..... no end in sight til monday
I hate the RHCP but this is hilarious 
roll.gif

my daughters great grandma gave my daughter a book about God for young people. it's called Learn From The Great Teacher.

she just walked up to me with it telling me it was stupid. I'm like whattt, why? you don't like it?

me:

4 years old, bros. I'm so happy.
that early enlightenment..
nthat.gif

For real Spec, at some point will feel the urge to crawl back, apologize. Maybe you thought you were too brash, too sensitive, misread her signals. You might even wanna apologize. Don't. It's over, leave it. And again, just delete the ***** contacts.

me:

4 years old, bros. I'm so happy.y
you have a daughter? I thought you were like twenty?

I'm 23, b. 24 in February :smokin

NASA just found water on mercury :pimp:

:smokin :smokin :smokin

The one thing i'll love about being local to Wizards games now are cheap tickets to watch good teams play scrimmage.

One soda inside the Verizon Center cost more than the two tickets you will use to get inside with you and your lady.

One condom you will use to have intercourse with your lady cost more than the two tickets you used to get inside.

The piece of paper you print both tickets up with cost more than the two tickets.

I'm here all night......

me:

enjoy it now because in 10 years ur gunna be feelin different papi

me:

enjoy it now because in 10 years ur gunna be feelin different papi
qft

Hey, i read everything positive everyone said, Sorry i caught the heat game.

But im feeling a lil better, started talking to the spanish chick and she wants to hang out tonight so ima just clear my mind more and do me.

Back
Top Bottom