the thread about nothing...

Hey, i read everything positive everyone said, Sorry i caught the heat game.

But im feeling a lil better, started talking to the spanish chick and she wants to hang out tonight so ima just clear my mind more and do me.
you could also try clearing some pipes...that'll do wonders for your confidence. 

I already know :smh: I'm hoping being an active father figure will keep her from falling into that mold that I see teens in now :lol: she's intelligent past her age (been reading to her since she was 1) and shows me daily that she doesn't really operate how kids her age do. I'm hoping she maintains the right mind state throughout childhood and adolescence.

she tells me everything now. she depends on me now. she trusts me now. I'm soaking up all the "best dad ever"s and "I'll love you forever and ever"s now while I still get them.

:frown:

Apple still wack as hell, iTunes just now adding features it should've had for jump. It's still MediaMonkey over everything when it comes to my music player/library. I also recommend CopyTrans if you don't want to be tied to iTunes with your iPod or iPhone.

I already know
mean.gif
I'm hoping being an active father figure will keep her from falling into that mold that I see teens in now
laugh.gif
she's intelligent past her age (been reading to her since she was 1) and shows me daily that she doesn't really operate how kids her age do. I'm hoping she maintains the right mind state throughout childhood and adolescence.

she tells me everything now. she depends on me now. she trusts me now. I'm soaking up all the "best dad ever"s and "I'll love you forever and ever"s now while I still get them.

frown.gif
good to hear man. 

Are you and baby moms still cool?

Apple still wack as hell, iTunes just now adding features it should've had for jump. It's still MediaMonkey over everything when it comes to my music player/library. I also recommend CopyTrans if you don't want to be tied to iTunes with your iPod or iPhone.
i heard foobar2000 was good too..

anybody use that?

I already know :smh: I'm hoping being an active father figure will keep her from falling into that mold that I see teens in now :lol: she's intelligent past her age (been reading to her since she was 1) and shows me daily that she doesn't really operate how kids her age do. I'm hoping she maintains the right mind state throughout childhood and adolescence.

:frown:
good to hear man. 

Are you and baby moms still cool?

yeah we're actually doing a lot better now than we did back when we were together :lol: we both grew a lot since then. it's wild.

she seemingly is a lot less crazy now. or maybe since we aren't in a relationship she's not letting the crazy come out cuz I'll cut that **** short real quick.

i heard foobar2000 was good too..

anybody use that?

I use foobar on my junker, have been since like 2002 and it's great. been looking for something else to use besides iTunes. I need something black. **** is too bright.

Back
Top Bottom