the thread about nothing...

I ordered a raw metal tray from Amazon and it came in a brown bag with no protection like bubble wrap or anything… Of course it came in damaged… so I called customer service to get a replacement and they said I had to mail the damaged one back first then they would send the replacement… I was annoyed because the thing was damaged and I had to go out of my way to return a damaged item back to them when I feel like I shoulda been able to toss it and they would send me a replacement… I had no use for it because it was damaged so no I wasn’t going to keep it…so now have to wait until they receive the damaged one before they send out a new one… I was pissed so I damaged the tray some more so I sat on it and bent it a little bit lol…if they try to pull something slick on not giving me a replacement or credit I will call my CC for a chargeback…

I ordered a raw metal tray from Amazon and it came in a brown bag with no protection like bubble wrap or anything… Of course it came in damaged… so I called customer service to get a replacement and they said I had to mail the damaged one back first then they would send the replacement… I was annoyed because the thing was damaged and I had to go out of my way to return a damaged item back to them when I feel like I shoulda been able to toss it and they would send me a replacement… I had no use for it because it was damaged so no I wasn’t going to keep it…so now have to wait until they receive the damaged one before they send out a new one… I was pissed so I damaged the tray some more so I sat on it and bent it a little bit lol…if they try to pull something slick on not giving me a replacement or credit I will call my CC for a chargeback…
I'd send that **** back bubble wrapped with a picture of Sam Jackson from Black Snake Moan sitting right on top so its the first thing the see when they open it.

Last edited:
IMG_3270.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom