the thread about nothing...

I’ve only ever gotten tacos from two places, King Taco and Tacos Mexico. Don’t recall ever going to a truck or those sidewalk vendors I see sprouting up more and more.
Wow, I’m shocked you haven’t had the street vendor ones. They’re usually pretty good and you’ll know it when you see a large crowd.

Restaurant wise, I highly recommend trying Rincon El Taurino. That chain is much much mmmmuch better than Tacos Mexico. Try the al pastor there.

Wow, I’m shocked you haven’t had the street vendor ones. They’re usually pretty good and you’ll know it when you see a large crowd.

Restaurant wise, I highly recommend trying Rincon El Taurino. That chain is much much mmmmuch better than Tacos Mexico. Try the al pastor there.

I know. I've been told I should have my Mexican card revoked. :lol:

I think I've heard of that place. I'll have to try it out sometime.

While watching a Better Help commercial... I noticed that the word therapist... split up... spelled the / rapist.

:stoneface:

Semi related story.

My fiancé’s best friend was molested by her step father growing up. She’s been in and out of therapy most of her life. During covid, her longtime therapist retired because he didn’t want to do the zoom call stuff. So she had to get a new person who could help her out.

Well things did not go well with who she was matched up with. I guess the guy was constantly asking overly sexual personal questions, being inappropriately flirtatious, and she caught him playing with himself DURING their sessions. Now she’s in a huge lawsuit with him and the company that employed him.

But god damn, how you gonna pick a career where you’re supposed to be HELPING people that have experienced trauma like SA and then go and do the exact thing you say you’re trying to help with? The most vulnerable people too :smh:

IMG_4728.gif

how you gonna pick a career where you’re supposed to be HELPING people that have experienced trauma like SA and then go and do the exact thing you say you’re trying to help with? The most vulnerable people too :smh:
Unfortunately the biggest predators are often the ones supposed to be helping people. Hell, they even choose their careers in order to accommodate their depravity and prey on the most vulnerable: cops, teachers, nurses, priests, you name them.
:smh: :smh: :smh:

Somebody in this building really walked out the house musty :stoneface: in the dead middle of summer :smh:
Bro I got a coworker that’s been smelling like sweat and vinegar for the last two months, EVERY DAY. We don’t know if it’s his body or he refuses to wash his clothes. He wears the compression tights under his uniform too. The smell is extremely loud. We work in a bagroom that’s roofed but pretty much outside. No ac, just a few dusty fans that don’t help much.

Bro I got a coworker that’s been smelling like sweat and vinegar for the last two months, EVERY DAY. We don’t know if it’s his body or he refuses to wash his clothes. He wears the compression tights under his uniform too. The smell is extremely loud. We work in a bagroom that’s roofed but pretty much outside. No ac, just a few dusty fans that don’t help much.
Its time to let them shorts go.

Back
Top Bottom