the thread about nothing...

Just got back from Mexico City last week and that MPC app was a god send. Literally downloaded it before my flight back, uploaded my Passport to it, got through the separate immigration line which had only a couple peeps there compared to hundreds in the standard line, border patrol asks a few simple questions like what I was doing in MX and if I have a passport and then lets me through. From entering the line to talking with the agent it took me about 5 minutes compared to who knows how long for the regular folks without the app.

See https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-e&q=mpc+app

f46f3e00-2b81-4cca-a2ef-33ae11ce08dc-jpeg.2472330

That "What can I make..?" ad from Google got me feeling a way. They are really trying to dumb people down.

Anyone else ignore when their parents give them financial advice?

I love my parents but they been living middle class too long for me to listen to them about money.

At this point, Im giving THEM financial advice. All my pops knew was "SAVE", he didnt know anything after that. Also, whats wrong with middle class? Thats a tough task nowadays.

I mean, nothing wrong with it, but all they ever talked about was being rich and saving money, complaining about money, not having enough, etc...idk.

Always lecturing me about money and health insurance lmao.

Anyone else ignore when their parents give them financial advice?

I love my parents but they been living middle class too long for me to listen to them about money.

my friend is a pretty successful accountant for the big 4 and his mom still tries to give him financial advice lol.

it’s just what parents do

Back
Top Bottom