the thread about nothing...

Screenshot 2024-08-07 at 1.19.15 PM.png

Getting jammed up for Ecstasy at 49 years old is wild stuff

sounds like the checks aint cashing no mo

Screenshot 2024-08-07 at 1.19.15 PM.png

Getting jammed up for Ecstasy at 49 years old is wild stuff
Probably cheaper than Blue Chews and the like or he just decided to have an ol throwback week. Those are the only logical explanation for someone still doing xos in 2024.

I've enjoyed working with my coworker. His (general) messaging makes me reexamine things I'm doing in my life. Highlights the selfish nature in my actions and reasons why it should change.

But today we had a political discussion. He says something to the affect of "there will be chaos if Trump wins but not if Trump losses". I'm like, chaos in what way? He says, oh, if Trump losses, people are going to lose their mind. They're going to act like it's the worst thing in the world and we're all gonna die. Then he goes into this story about how a long time friend went way overboard when my coworkee shared a Trump joke on social media...and that was his example of how chaos will happen.

I see, I said. I follow up with, so there was no chaos when Trump lost? Man looks me dead in my eyes with no hesitation and says nah...no one acted like the world was going to end.

I see, I said.

I swear, I believe my coworker to be a good guy. But he must either think I'm dumb as **** or his memory is terrible. And his memory ain't bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom