the thread about nothing...

Imagine living in a town with a little over 3k people, trying to break into the house one house over from you, getting into a shoot out with the homeowner and then going back home. One house over.

Real life wild.

Anyone else ignore when their parents give them financial advice?

I love my parents but they been living middle class too long for me to listen to them about money.
You feel like they should have moved from middle class to something higher? (Which is practically improbable for anyone to do).

Have they generally been bad with money?

Y’all make sure you set up a dentist appointment. Your smile is important . I know mine is a million dollar smile but still I wanna make sure nothing ever goes wrong. Almost established.

dentists are scam artists for the most part. The amount of times i’ve been told I have a cavity that disappeared the next time around lol. Get a cleaning once in a while and if you need something more get at least 2 other opinions on it if possible.

Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 3.32.01 PM.png

One of the most intense feelings of jealousy you can experience in your life is being in elementary school and seeing another kid's mom or dad bring them McDonald's for lunch
Been doing it with my kiddo once a week since 3rd grade.
Starting junior year now.
🔥

Y’all make sure you set up a dentist appointment. Your smile is important . I know mine is a million dollar smile but still I wanna make sure nothing ever goes wrong. Almost established.
Also if you ever had to wear braces, remember to wear your retainer every night. Your teeth will shift again if you don’t

Also if you ever had to wear braces, remember to wear your retainer every night. Your teeth will shift again if you don’t

I stopped wearing mine and one of my top corner tooth shifted a bit back to how it was. Struggled to get that one straight too, smh!

Back
Top Bottom