the thread about nothing...

5cms6jh8ddid1.webp

One of my accounts got robbed today. The owner said they stopped a 13ish year old girl from stealing alcohol. She ran off and came back with like 10 other kids and they beat him down. He fought back to protect himself and I guess he gave one kid a concussion. That kids mom called the store talking about she’s gonna press charges. THE AUDACITY. All those kids are getting this treatment from me in that situation. If you’re gonna act grown, you can catch these grown hands. Equal rights and lefts.
IMG_4978.gif

IMG_4977.gif

IMG_4979.gif

IMG_4976.gif

One of my accounts got robbed today. The owner said they stopped a 13ish year old girl from stealing alcohol. She ran off and came back with like 10 other kids and they beat him down. He fought back to protect himself and I guess he gave one kid a concussion. That kids mom called the store talking about she’s gonna press charges. THE AUDACITY. All those kids are getting this treatment from me in that situation. If you’re gonna act grown, you can catch these grown hands. Equal rights and lefts.
Damn! There’s a scene in the original RoboCop movie where a entire little league baseball team robs an electronics store with their coach. Straight up beat the owner while destroying the store.

Insane we’ve come to this point 😳☹️

Back
Top Bottom