the thread about nothing...

Speaking of robocop 2, this little punk scared the ever living **** out of me when I was young. Pure evil
IMG_4983.jpeg

This scene made me squirm as a kid watching this movie. As evil as he was, even he turned his head away.

IMG_5364.jpeg

IMG_5365.jpeg

I sat down and flipped through a photo album today

Books>>>>phones/tablets. Ain't even close. Book makes it feel real.
I don't think I've ever really gone back in any of the last 4 or 5 phones I've had over the last 10-15 years and looked at any of the pictures or videos I've taken with them. I take way more pictures now than I ever did before phones but once you back them up to the hard drive they are forgotten. I used to love going in my grandma's attic and looking at all of the old pictures. I think before my daughter goes off to college next year I'm going to spend some cash and some time throwing some albums together and look over them with her.

So on Tuesdays my mom has to go into the office for work. She doesn’t (want to)drive so I pick her up and take her. So tonight Im riding home from her place on I-10 in the left lane because…..I’m speeding. I glance at my rear view mirror and I see lights dipping through traffic. At a second glance I see its a single light. Ok it a motorcycle. So now Im looking to see where its going and if those berries and cherries pop. Thankfully they didn’t but I see it hit my lane at about a quarter mile back and I could tell it was moving significantly faster than the rest of traffic. I hit my signal and get over to the right to give the bike the open lane. I had a lot of highway in front of me, too. He pulls up next to me, matching my speed. He loves looks at me. He looks at me, I look at him and he’s going on and off the gas. Ok he wants to know play. I know how this is going to play out but you can’t scare me with no good time. I drop a gear, he tucks in DEEP and shoots off. He bobs, weaves and his single tail light disappears into traffic. Im like thats cool. Maaaan..minutes…during the same song…this mfer is PASSING ME AGAIN!! :wow:. This dude passed me, got off, hit the U…TWICE, got back on and passed me again. Im doing 80 the whole time after our so called “race”. That’s incredible!

IMG_8762.jpeg

I don’t know much about bikes but got a good look at the black and orange bike with black wheels with an orange lip, so I know its the same guy. I can’t imagine being THAT comfortable going THAT fast on a bike in Houston. You can tell homeboy was just playing with his toy. Im kinda jelly but I. WOULD. NEVER. That was wild.

Wordle 1,152 5/6

🟨⬛⬛🟨🟩
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Tried to be smart because there were more options than guesses left - but annoyingly the right one was my first thought.

So on Tuesdays my mom has to go into the office for work. She doesn’t (want to)drive so I pick her up and take her. So tonight Im riding home from her place on I-10 in the left lane because…..I’m speeding. I glance at my rear view mirror and I see lights dipping through traffic. At a second glance I see its a single light. Ok it a motorcycle. So now Im looking to see where its going and if those berries and cherries pop. Thankfully they didn’t but I see it hit my lane at about a quarter mile back and I could tell it was moving significantly faster than the rest of traffic. I hit my signal and get over to the right to give the bike the open lane. I had a lot of highway in front of me, too. He pulls up next to me, matching my speed. He loves looks at me. He looks at me, I look at him and he’s going on and off the gas. Ok he wants to know play. I know how this is going to play out but you can’t scare me with no good time. I drop a gear, he tucks in DEEP and shoots off. He bobs, weaves and his single tail light disappears into traffic. Im like thats cool. Maaaan..minutes…during the same song…this mfer is PASSING ME AGAIN!! :wow:. This dude passed me, got off, hit the U…TWICE, got back on and passed me again. Im doing 80 the whole time after our so called “race”. That’s incredible!

IMG_8762.jpeg

I don’t know much about bikes but got a good look at the black and orange bike with black wheels with an orange lip, so I know its the same guy. I can’t imagine being THAT comfortable going THAT fast on a bike in Houston. You can tell homeboy was just playing with his toy. Im kinda jelly but I. WOULD. NEVER. That was wild.
what kinda bike u think it was?

Wordle 1,152 5/6

🟨⬛⬛🟨🟩
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Tried to be smart because there were more options than guesses left - but annoyingly the right one was my first thought.
I've recently tried to counter this by trying to think of a word that has nothing to do with where I'm at in my guessing, a word that contains some of the letters unique to the possibilities.
Say I had --AIL and 3 guesses left. I'm thinking...
QUAIL
FRAIL
SNAIL
TRAIL

R is in 2 of them, so discovering R doesn't help with only 3 guesses remaining.
QUFST are the unique letters.
Q messes up my next 'discovery' guess, and would not likely be used without U, so Q is out.
UFST.
My next guess would definitely be STUFF if I hadn't eliminated any of those letters in my first 3 guesses.
Then if my 4th guess of STUFF gives me nothing, that's when I panic with 2 guesses remaining and just --AIL.
😂😬

Back
Top Bottom