the thread about nothing...

f46f3e00-2b81-4cca-a2ef-33ae11ce08dc-jpeg.2472330

That's disappointing... literally.
Well..
IMG_8750.jpeg

Makes you wonder what else society has “forgotten” in our we-are-the-smartest-generation-that-will-ever-exist hubris.

Sick time in effect: is virtually stupid. I have over 110 hours I'll literally never be able to use. Unless something seriously bad happens, and in that case it's unlikely I'd be working again anyways due to health or being fired for taking that much time off🤣🤷🏾‍♂️. I tried to "pre schedule" a sick day a few weeks ago just to get a break and was told I can only schedule personal or vacation time. My boss understood my frustration but just gave me the MJ over Uncle Cliffy shoulder shrug. I wish they would just put all PTO in a big bucket and not classify how you use it(vacation, personal, sick ECT).All that to say is today I'm not feeling it and I'm calling in on them ****.

I’ve started using my sick leave sparingly. If I just need a mental break I’ll take a day. No point in stacking it unless you can use it to extend disability or paternal leave.

I have a coworker who conveniently gets sick either the day before or after planned PTO. Not mad at the play. Just don’t make it obvious and do it for every vacation…

We can actually sell our sick time back. The funny thing is I don't think a lot of other employees here know that.
My job did that only one year when I was there and stopped the next year
I had the surprised pikachu face

I had no problem going to work and I appreciated the extra check at the end of the year

I saw Jeff Teague walking around at the Indiana State Fair on Saturday. Also just found out that he is coaching the HS basketball team down the street from me (his alma mater).

Back
Top Bottom