the thread about nothing...

IMG_4141.jpeg

Kareem Campbell everytime lol

Any of you rock with dungeonfoward?
I’ve bought 6 caps and a visor from em.

This Olympic joint tough!!

Seems like such a sensationalist thing. I get that he was an Uber celebrity in the 90’s but damn. When the 60 people that died last month in my county died with ketamine or fentanyl in their system, that’s the end of it. It’s listed as a cause of death and that’s it.

No “investigation” no “probe”doctors are not interviewed. Personal assistants aren’t handed search warrants. Dude was a major drug addict, and his doctors said sure we can hook you up. This doesn’t uncover some cartel :lol:

Him and Fei Long were so cool when first introduced. I remember rrenting the game and being in love with the graphics and their stages. The animation was nicer too.

I had SSF for Genesis. Became one of my favs to play. Man, I used to play this game in two player mode alone to try and replicate the computers combos they would smack me around with. Never could.

I had SSF for Genesis. Became one of my favs to play. Man, I used to play this game in two player mode alone to try and replicate the computers combos they would smack me around with. Never could.
The computer was brutal with the combos, lol. I’d have trouble winning after the second character. Mad as hell but I kept coming back, haha. Loved the backgrounds of the stages, haha.

Back
Top Bottom