the thread about nothing...

Drinking Milk GIFs | Tenor

Man, healthcare is nuts. I wanted to get a couple skin spots checked up on at the dermatologist. I’ve never been to one. I Call the office, they won’t see me unless I’m referred by my primary care physician.

I call up my doctors office to
Schedule a stupid appointment so I can schedule a derm appointment. “ you haven’t seen your primary care physician since 2021, so unfortunately we have to list you as a new patient. And unfortunately, we are not accepting new patients at this time. Sorry, bye.”

IMG_5002.gif

Man, healthcare is nuts. I wanted to get a couple skin spots checked up on at the dermatologist. I’ve never been to one. I Call the office, they won’t see me unless I’m referred by my primary care physician.

I call up my doctors office to
Schedule a stupid appointment so I can schedule a derm appointment. “ you haven’t seen your primary care physician since 2021, so unfortunately we have to list you as a new patient. And unfortunately, we are not accepting new patients at this time. Sorry, bye.”

IMG_5002.gif
Went through this when I tore my MCL. I had to get a referral first before I could see an Ortho. Shh is so stupid.

All they care about is 💰 :smh:

Went through this when I tore my MCL. I had to get a referral first before I could see an Ortho. Shh is so stupid.

All they care about is 💰 :smh:
its the worth
injured my acl but wanted to make sure it wasn't a tear so i asked for an mri and they said we need to xray first its standard procedure and im like its a waste of time
and they made me do it anyways,

its the worth
injured my acl but wanted to make sure it wasn't a tear so i asked for an mri and they said we need to xray first its standard procedure and im like its a waste of time
and they made me do it anyways,
That too. They made me get an X-ray for no reason

Shh got me tight cuz I'm not trying to pay for someone's yacht or beach house

Back
Top Bottom