the thread about nothing...

IMG_1030.png
Facts..

Yall ever randomly get hit with a feeling on nostalgia without being triggered by anything. Like your at work typing in numbers and suddenly you feel like you're back at that Burger King drive thru in Philadelphia for breakfast before a doctors appointment in 1987? And just that quick its gone.
All the time. I tend to feel that way late-night. It’s bittersweet :frown:

Nah I’m not expecting any serious bills. The bill for the veterinary checkup was €60. They scanned him and found the embolism right away.

The only possible solution is giving him blood thinners to try and unclog the embolism. So definitely not some expensive treatment. A minor surgery could become an option if the blood thinners remove enough of the spread.

They did have to empty his bladder through a catheter yesterday because he lost the ability to pee. I don’t expect that to be all that expensive either.

They tested his sensation in the paralyzed parts and he can still feel, just not control those parts due to the spreading of blood clots. So in theory he will fully recover if he miraculously beats the embolism.

Judging by past experiences, I’m guessing the total bills will amount to $300-500 at most. If surgery becomes an option, add around $600 to that total.

that’s awesome. based on many things i’ll assume you’re outside the USA lol. Good

Back
Top Bottom