the thread about nothing...

I have a friend and he’s either a genius or nothing that he says makes sense but he’s on his senior year of college at a university. I feel like I spend my money more than I would like to because he ends up irking me and I end up going to the store to drown the pain. My other friend wants me to buy him Undisputed, this friend has been good to me. Buying the game isn’t an issue because it’s the last of the freebies.

IMG_2873.jpeg

These 2 have been together for 24 years

Keith Lee saying what I been saying that DC food is overrated. Bunch of fake hype.
All black soul food should taste similar with little regional spins on it. From Atlanta to NO, DMV, Detroit, Chicago all the way out to Cali. Southern black cooking is the foundation, that was a spin on Africa dishes but using what was available on the plantations. To keep it real after having Atlanta LP, dc mumbo and Chicago mild, NO has the best fried chicken. No saucing it up, just seasoned to perfection. I like Crystal hot sauce so that’s chicken heaven for me.

I have a friend and he’s either a genius or nothing that he says makes sense but he’s on his senior year of college at a university. I feel like I spend my money more than I would like to because he ends up irking me and I end up going to the store to drown the pain. My other friend wants me to buy him Undisputed, this friend has been good to me. Buying the game isn’t an issue because it’s the last of the freebies.
Idk I feel like if freebies are a regular occasion, maybe that friendship isn't quite as strong as you think it is. Especially if said person irks you frequently.
I've never been asked for freebies like that by my friends despite them having at least a rough idea about my finances.

My best friend is currently about as broke as it gets due to a variety of drug issues etc but even though she can't really afford to buy me drinks, she goes to hustle a drink from random dudes when we're out and then just comes back and gives the drink to me. :lol:

Idk I feel like if freebies are a regular occasion, maybe that friendship isn't quite as strong as you think it is. Especially if said person irks you frequently.
I've never been asked for freebies like that by my friends despite them having at least a rough idea about my finances.

My best friend is currently about as broke as it gets due to a variety of drug issues etc but even though she can't really afford to buy me drinks, she goes to hustle a drink from random dudes when we're out and then just comes back and gives the drink to me. :lol:
Lol she’s worth keeping. That’s love. I admit it I’d rather be by myself

Back
Top Bottom