the thread about nothing...

tumblr_nl6fn5BLxz1rmy7ewo1_1280.jpg
this goes hard

I went to a rare in person meeting today after lunch. Took my bike as usual and on the way home it was raining HARD. Absolutely soaked through and I was obviously wearing proper clothes not my usual bike stuff which copes well. I also took a bike without mudguards (my wet weather commuter is in bits and I didn’t want to leave my expensive wet weather bike locked on the street…) so it was particularly unpleasant. It’s not cold here but I just feel I haven’t warmed up yet.

So apparently not in the clear regarding my co-worker.
Currently in an induced coma the next state over.
I know that it's dangerous when we all run to the internet for online diagnoses, but I was just looking for some more clarity and direction regarding induced comas.
Why would a doctor do that?
How long should they usually last?
What's the expectation afterwards?
Screenshot_20240827_142303_Google.jpg

Kinda late by a few weeks late but my neighbor upstairs finally moved out and I’m hyped… I live on the bottom floor condo which is 1 floor… my neighbor upstairs has a 2 floor condo which has marble floors and I can hear every single step… its one thing to be living your life but my neighbor was very malicious in her actions in purposely being loud… I’m talking moving tables and chairs all the time, stomping every time they walk up their stairs and being loud like around 7am in the morning on the weekend…they were renting the apartment from the owner for a few years and I guess just recently the owner decided to sell it…not sure if their lease ended or the owner gave them the boot but I’m happy! On their last day they left a sticky note on my door because I left my garbage outside my front door… I was going to throw it out later lol… the note said please dispose your garbage it attracts animals… the condo is pending a sale and hopefully my new neighbor is better than the last one…

Yeti insulated cup update - totally awesome. I made tea about 2 hours ago, haven’t even snapped the lid shut and it’s still “a bit too hot” for my liking. Crazy.
Double-walled aluminum is the key.
Anything with double-walled aluminum will do the trick.

Yeti insulated cup update - totally awesome. I made tea about 2 hours ago, haven’t even snapped the lid shut and it’s still “a bit too hot” for my liking. Crazy.
I had some tea today as well. Been craving a cup all day long, finally got around to having one

Kinda late by a few weeks late but my neighbor upstairs finally moved out and I’m hyped… I live on the bottom floor condo which is 1 floor… my neighbor upstairs has a 2 floor condo which has marble floors and I can hear every single step… its one thing to be living your life but my neighbor was very malicious in her actions in purposely being loud… I’m talking moving tables and chairs all the time, stomping every time they walk up their stairs and being loud like around 7am in the morning on the weekend…they were renting the apartment from the owner for a few years and I guess just recently the owner decided to sell it…not sure if their lease ended or the owner gave them the boot but I’m happy! On their last day they left a sticky note on my door because I left my garbage outside my front door… I was going to throw it out later lol… the note said please dispose your garbage it attracts animals… the condo is pending a sale and hopefully my new neighbor is better than the last one…
I feel this in my soul. Man my upstairs neighbors legit make me want to hurt someone :smh: gotta keep the noise canceling headphones on damn near 24/7:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom